1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Predators hunt preys

1. Jun 22, 2004 #1
    What should I read to solve this problem well ?

Please help gurus..

Thanks a lot

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2004 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The Eagle Has Landed; Tiger Rising; Panther for UNIX Geeks; and Big, Bad Wolf.

4. Jun 22, 2004 #3

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

It wouldn't hurt to read up on Lotke-Volterra equations either..

5. Jun 22, 2004 #4
    http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/context/42049/21714 [Broken]
    That article has some useful points for your project. Citeseer has lots of good articles and nice tutorials. Get there and search for them

-Mangan

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  6. Jun 22, 2004 #5
    link didnt work for me. i think the server is down. i found a mirror, but since i didnt know the title of the article and the /context/42049/21714 didnt match a known article on the mirror i cant make a link that works either.

i get no response when i ping citeseer.nj.nec.com i get a time out.

7. Jun 23, 2004 #6
    Sorry, no [www] in the URL.

8. Jun 24, 2004 #7
    this is with the whole 100 meter thing... if and when you take a high level calculus class, you will note that this phenom. happens. it is quite cool to see it happen with a formula, and it does converge to 1. just as they were saying 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, ... 1/n, will go to 1. sorry, had to put that in there b/c it is awesome. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook