I took a grad class last semester. The syllabus states that there will be hw+exam and they count 40% of our final grade. The other 60% of final grade are just discussion+presentation. We had 3 exams and 1 hw in total. The professor never returned them back to the students nor told us our scores. At the end of the semester I received a B from the professor. I believe there is some academic misconduct based on the facts: 1. The professor's grad student (my friend) told me that he had never graded our exams or hw. The first exam even got stolen before he had a chance to look at it but he never mentioned this to us in class. 2. He gave 4 A and 8 B in total. There were 3 Americans and 9 Asians in the class. All Americans and 1 lucky Asian dog got A. I guess his grading strategy was giving Americans A so they can keep quiet, Asians can simply suck everything. BTW, the professor is Asian. I want to report him to the department. The problem is nobody will probably stand out to accuse him except myself. Most students who get B are his grad students (I am not) meaning they get paid from him. My only chance to win this case is to proof that he didn't follow his syllabus by failing to grade any work. 60% of the grade is subjective so there is no way to prove I did better than the A students. I want to simply ask him for all my hw and exams back to prove he didn't grade them but I think he would just say he left them at home and would bring them back to me later. Then he will get time to make up things according to the grades he already gave. What should I do to make sure he get punished?