I Project on Electricity & Magnetism(Topic Suggestions needed)

So I have taken up this course on Electricity and Magnetism and we need to prepare a project as in not very broad as such but for example, attempting to solve a problem or something that is related to the subject but off the course. I'd like to involve computation too in some form or the other so it would be really helpful if anybody could suggest some topics. Thank you !

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
2018 Award
So I have taken up this course on Electricity and Magnetism and we need to prepare a project as in not very broad as such but for example, attempting to solve a problem or something that is related to the subject but off the course. I'd like to involve computation too in some form or the other so it would be really helpful if anybody could suggest some topics. Thank you !
This is extremely vague.

At what level is this "... course on Electricity and Magnetism..."? What are you expected to know, and what do you already know? Were you given any guideline by the instructor on what topics are relevant but still "... off the course..."? And what you said that you'd like it to "... involve computation...", what software packages do you have, or do you plan on writing your own codes? Do you have access to finite-element analysis packages? Have you used one? And if you plan on writing your own codes, have you done numerical analysis/computation?

Do you notice now how much information that you left out?

Zz.