Can Physics Monkey Receive a Science Advisor Medal?

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about nominating Physics Monkey for a science advisor medal due to his insightful and knowledgeable posts on the forum. There is unanimous support for this nomination and congratulations to both Physics Monkey and EL for being nominated. They are both highly valued members of the forum.
marlon
Hello y'all dear moderators,

I want to ask if it is not possible to give Physics Monkey a science advisor medal to reward him for the many insightful posts he has written on this forum. Just check out some of his work. I have learned a thing or two from this member and i am sure many others have benefited from his knowledge too.

Thanks in advance

regards
marlon

Physics news on Phys.org
I completely agree, that is one smart monkey!

I second the nomination. Gregory? Warren?

I just have to completely agree also! Make sure to keep Physics Monkey at this site, he is both a brilliant physicist as well as pedagog.

I'll certainly endorse Physics Monkey for Science Advisor.

He is already HW helper, and he has many quality posts in various physics forums. He knows his Physics!

Here's one more vote! :)

Me too ! I think he's a great physicist.

And there he's got it!
...and so did suddenly I too... humblest thanks to whoever suggested me, I'll try my best to live up to ito:)

Conratulations!:smile:

congrats EL and Physics Monkey

marlon

Congratulations EL and Physics Monkey!

Congratulations to both of you. You had very strong support from the members and the Mentors here. There's no doubt that you are a valuable resource to PF.

Zz.

Congrats PhysicsMonkey!

Well deserved, both of you. You've taught me a lot.

Way to go, guys!

Thank you all!:smile:

1. What is "Promoting Physics Monkey"?

"Promoting Physics Monkey" is an educational campaign designed to increase awareness and interest in physics among young students. It involves various activities and resources such as interactive workshops, informative videos, and engaging experiments to make physics more accessible and fun for children.

2. Who can participate in "Promoting Physics Monkey"?

"Promoting Physics Monkey" is open to all students, particularly those in elementary and middle school. The campaign aims to introduce physics concepts in a simple and engaging manner for students of all ages and backgrounds.

3. How can I get involved in "Promoting Physics Monkey"?

There are several ways to get involved in "Promoting Physics Monkey". You can attend our workshops and events, share our online resources with your friends and family, or even volunteer to help organize and run our activities. You can also follow us on social media for updates and opportunities to participate.

4. What are the benefits of participating in "Promoting Physics Monkey"?

Participating in "Promoting Physics Monkey" can help students develop a deeper understanding and appreciation for physics. It also encourages critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and creativity. Additionally, students can learn about various career opportunities in the field of physics and gain valuable hands-on experience.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Promoting Physics Monkey"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Promoting Physics Monkey". Our workshops and events are free of charge, and our online resources are accessible to everyone. We believe that education should be accessible to all, and we strive to make our campaign inclusive and accessible to everyone.