Buy Buford, Wyoming: Gas Station, House & More

• Thread starter jtbell
  • Start date
In summary, the town of Buford, Wyoming is up for auction today, and includes a gas station / convenience store, a house, and three other buildings. The snow plow is extra. Five buildings... sounds perfect for our family of five. The winning bid was $900,000 according to ABC News. The cost of shipping a bridge from New York to Wyoming is not an issue for me.
Physics news on Phys.org
Why even call it a town when it's that small? If I ever get to go on a cross country trip, I'd want to stop by there if I could. He seems like a nice guy. And only 3.19 for gas. Can't beat that.
They shouldn't sell it, they should just give it to the one guy who lives there. Unless he's the one who's selling it.

I don't have much money but how about I sell you a bridge for it? :tongue2:

Sold! The winning bid was $900,000 according to ABC News.

I wonder how much it costs to ship a bridge from New York to Wyoming?

One guy was considering bidding on the town, though he and his wife would immediately double the population.

jtbell said:
Sold! The winning bid was $900,000 according to ABC News.

I wonder how much it costs to ship a bridge from New York to Wyoming?
Don't worry about the expense, I'll pay it :smile: I recently sent £25 to the widow of a former-African president via western union so that she can use it to unlock the $7,455,000 held in a secure Swiss bank account. She should be wiring me a third of that any day now!

For that kind of money, you could buy London Bridge and ship it over here. No wait, someone already did it...

London_Bridge%2C_Lake_Havasu%2C_Arizona%2C_2003.jpg

jtbell said:
For that kind of money, you could buy London Bridge and ship it over here. No wait, someone already did it...
I know this is kind of off-topic (but if you're not British you might not know) but this, contrary to some people's claims, is not London Bridge

j0cxl5.jpg

It's Tower Bridge. Rant over :smile:

1. What is the price of "Buy Buford, Wyoming: Gas Station, House & More"?

The price of "Buy Buford, Wyoming: Gas Station, House & More" varies depending on the current market value and negotiations between the buyer and seller. It is recommended to contact the seller directly for the most accurate price information.

2. What is included in the purchase of "Buy Buford, Wyoming: Gas Station, House & More"?

The listing typically includes the gas station, house, and any other structures or amenities on the property. It is important to carefully review the listing and communicate with the seller to confirm exactly what is included in the purchase.

3. Are there any zoning restrictions or regulations for "Buy Buford, Wyoming: Gas Station, House & More"?

It is important to research the local zoning laws and regulations in Buford, Wyoming before purchasing the property. This information can typically be found through the county or city government websites or by contacting the local zoning department.

4. Is the gas station currently in operation?

The listing should specify if the gas station is currently in operation or not. If not, it is recommended to ask the seller for more information about the status of the gas station and any potential costs or requirements for reopening it.

5. What is the condition of the gas station and house?

The condition of the gas station and house may vary and it is important to thoroughly inspect the property or have a professional inspection done before making a purchase. It is also recommended to ask the seller for any maintenance or repair history for the property.