Question for experienced - digital communication books

In summary, the individual is looking for a digital communication book that presents information in a useful and simple way for self-study. They are interested in learning about the process of converting signals from analog to digital, transmission and receiving methods, noise and power, and types of modulation and demodulation. They have mentioned "Introduction to Communication Systems" by Stremler as their main communication textbook, but are open to other suggestions for a simpler book.
error 401
question for experienced -- digital communication books

i want name of book for digital communication useful and simple way to present contents that i can study by my self

thanks in advance

Engineering news on Phys.org

error 401 said:
i want name of book for digital communication useful and simple way to present contents that i can study by my self

thanks in advance

What kind of digital communications? What is the scope of what you want to learn?

My main communication textbook is "Introduction to Communication Systems" by Stremler:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0201184982/?tag=pfamazon01-20

It's not an easy book to self-learn from, however...

Last edited by a moderator:

1st thanks for response :)

2nd the titles that interest me : about the process to convert signal from analog to digital .. the ways to transmitted and received signal plus the block diagrams ...how i can find the noise and power .. and types of modulation and demodulation of digital ... and i should to learn it by my self so i need one simple !

1. What are some highly recommended books for learning about digital communication?

Some highly recommended books for learning about digital communication are "Digital Communications" by John G. Proakis and Masoud Salehi, "Digital Communications: Fundamentals and Applications" by Bernard Sklar, and "Data Communications and Networking" by Behrouz A. Forouzan.

2. Are there any books specifically focused on digital communication for beginners?

Yes, there are several books specifically focused on digital communication for beginners such as "Digital Communications for Everyone" by Rich Ling and Per Helmersen, "Digital Communications Basics" by Mike Meyers, and "Introduction to Digital Communications" by Michael B. Pursley.

3. Can you recommend any books that cover both theoretical and practical aspects of digital communication?

Some books that cover both theoretical and practical aspects of digital communication are "Digital Communications: A Discrete-Time Approach" by Michael Rice, "Digital Communications: Design for the Real World" by Andy Bateman, and "Digital Communications: Principles and Systems" by Simon Haykin and Michael Moher.

4. Are there any books that focus specifically on digital communication in the workplace?

Yes, there are books that focus specifically on digital communication in the workplace such as "Digital Communication @ Work" by Jeremy P. Shapiro and Dale J. Shuttleworth, "Digital Communication in the Workplace" by Elizabeth L. Toth and Arlene M. Johnson, and "Effective Digital Communication in the Workplace" by James E. O'Rourke.

5. Are there any books that discuss the latest trends and technologies in digital communication?

Yes, there are books that discuss the latest trends and technologies in digital communication such as "The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations and Business" by Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen, "Digital Communications: From E-Mail to the Cyber Community" by Joanne Cantor, and "The Social Media Handbook: Rules, Policies, and Best Practices to Successfully Manage Your Organization's Social Media Presence, Posts, and Potential" by Nancy Flynn.