Quick I need a shot of testosterone

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the host of "Skating with Celebrities" is chemotherapy-resistant and Scott Hamilton is unbearable.
tribdog
I'm watching Skating with Celebrities. all I can say about the host Scott Hamilton is the chemo worked too well. I'm hoping when he relapses it is with a more vigorous strain.

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
I'm watching Skating with Celebrities. all I can say about the host Scott Hamilton is the chemo worked too well. I'm hoping when he relapses it is with a more vigorous strain.
Are you talking about the gold medalist?

Scott%20Hamilton,%20Olympic%20Gold%20Medalist.jpg

Last edited:
god he's horrible. I'm rooting for the tumor. He get's way too excited and his voice gets high and starts cracking. and you can just see the tension build up as he tries to hold his wrists rigid and keep from lisssping and saying fabuloussss.

Last edited:
tribdog said:
god he's horrible. I'm rooting for the tumor. He get's way too excited and his voice gets high and starts cracking. and you can just see the tension build up as he tries to hold his wrists rigid and keep from lisssping and saying fabuloussss.
Oh now, be nice.

(tactfully doesn't bring up why ANYONE would be watching "Skating with Celebrities) :bugeye:

I'm a flamer.
the best quote though was from one of the professional skaters who talked about how the skaters needed to get out in front of an audience to get used to the pressure. What does he know about pressure? the people he was talking about have been pop stars, starred on broadway, done stand up and been tried for murder. That's pressure.

So, which celebrities were skating tonight? Somehow I managed to miss that program. Did anyone bust their tailbone on the ice? That's the only reason I could think of for tuning in.

I don't know I just watch for the outfits.
jk, nobody got hurt at all. it sort of sucked in that respect. the hot ESPN lady kicked butt though. I think her name is Barberie. she looked almost like a pro. Nancy Kerrigan looked like someone hit her again. Bruce Jenner reminded me of Herman Munster on skates.

Jillian Barberie?
She does (or did) weather for one of the local news stations back when I was in high school. I had a huge crush on her. Just after I got out of High School I was working at a Block Buster Video and she came into rent movies. I had no idea who she was lol.

i like ice skating. they look so pretty! i don't really watch much tv though. i didn't even know there was a skating for the stars.

there isn't.
it's Skating with Celebrities, get it right or I'll scratch you

scratch me where?

Atlanta, Georgia

oh that won't work for me. I'm a bit north of there. but if you wait, i got a summer job in payson. you can take care of me there.

are you really itchy? do you have a rash? is it contagious? Where's payson?

payson is north notheast of phoenix. and a good back scratch always feel nice, even when you're not itchy.

oh, cause it could be eczema. you really shouldn't neglect your skin. Is that why you are moving to payson. The dry climate can be tough on skin, but any fungi growing on you will probably die out.
what were we talking about?

eww. no. i have very excellent skin. very soft and well moisturized. on second thought, you can't touch me. i'll find someone else to lift up my shirt and rub my skin.

I just downloaded two videos on massage and got Massage for Dummies.

why come? doing some more polishing tonight?

Gale said:
why come? doing some more polishing tonight?

Tribdog gets his polishing done every night.

tribdog said:
So...you're rooting that someone should die of cancer? Not funny. My Father died of pancreatic cancer, my mother has lung cancer, my sister has had 3 lump-ectomies, and a cousin died of Leukemia. Having seen all of this happen to my family and to know someone wishes cancer on another person makes me question the limits of understanding of humans once again. Maybe if you sat with a bucket on your lap to throw up in 4 or 5 days a week and had uncontrollable bowels, had your hair fall out, and were to weak to eat for days on end and had only two "good" days a week to look forward to where you were strong enough and had the constitution to keep crackers and broth down only to have to start the cycle all over again until you die anyway, you may think differently.

Sorry, I wish he'd die of Aids then. is that better? no? people have died of that too? okay I wish he'd die from something unpleasant that no one has ever died of.
I wish he'd die from hangnails.
I wish he'd die from halitosis

You do know that I can't really give someone cancer by wishing it upon them. right? My parents died by slipping on a banana peel, but do you see me getting upset when the three stooges do it?

Last edited:
I hope he expires from excessive flatulance
no
Acid reflux

1. What is testosterone?

Testosterone is a hormone found in both males and females, although it is primarily known as the male sex hormone. It plays a crucial role in the development and maintenance of male characteristics, such as muscle mass, bone density, and sex drive.

2. How does testosterone affect the body?

Testosterone affects the body in various ways, including increasing muscle mass and strength, promoting facial and body hair growth, deepening of the voice, and stimulating the production of sperm. It also plays a role in regulating mood, energy levels, and sex drive.

3. Why would someone need a shot of testosterone?

There are several medical reasons why someone might need a shot of testosterone. It could be due to a hormone deficiency, such as hypogonadism, or as a treatment for certain conditions, such as delayed puberty or erectile dysfunction. In some cases, athletes may also use testosterone shots to enhance athletic performance, which is not recommended and can have harmful side effects.

4. What are the potential side effects of testosterone shots?

Potential side effects of testosterone shots include acne, hair loss, increased aggression, and mood swings. In some cases, it can also lead to an increase in red blood cell count, which can increase the risk of heart disease. Long-term use of testosterone shots can also lead to testicular shrinkage and infertility.

5. How is testosterone administered through a shot?

Testosterone shots are typically administered intramuscularly, meaning the injection is given deep into a muscle, usually the buttocks, thigh, or upper arm. The dosage and frequency of injections will vary based on the individual's needs and medical condition. It is important to follow the instructions of a healthcare professional when administering testosterone shots to avoid any potential complications.