Identify Movies: Does Someone Know These Screenshots?

• Thread starter dirk_mec1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movies
In summary, the screenshots belong to the movies Coraline (2009) and Spiderman 3 (2007). The first one features the character Wybie Lobat from Coraline, while the second one shows Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman in Spiderman 3.
dirk_mec1
Does someone knows to which movies these screenshots belong?

2yljy3s.jpg

vj3sy.png

Physics news on Phys.org
The last one is from Spiderman 3.

Based on the art style it looks like the first one comes from Monster House (2006), although I never saw that movie.

No, I checked the second one isn't monster house. Thanks OAQfirst for the first one!

Ah, yes... Thomas Hayden Church as the Sandman. A very nice performance. He brought humanity to someone who was just a total bad guy in the comics.

dirk_mec1 said:
No, I checked the second one isn't monster house. Thanks OAQfirst for the first one!
Eh, backwards. The second one is Spiderman 3, the one on the bottom with the man and the green striped shirt.

Danger said:
Ah, yes... Thomas Hayden Church as the Sandman. A very nice performance. He brought humanity to someone who was just a total bad guy in the comics.

I thought so too. I was really suprised to see him in that role at first.

dirk_mec1 said:
Does someone knows to which movies these screenshots belong?

why do you ask?

1. What is the process of identifying movies from screenshots?

The process of identifying movies from screenshots usually involves using image recognition software or manually searching for similar images online. The screenshots can also be compared to movie databases to find a match.

2. Can screenshots be used as evidence to prove that someone has watched a movie?

Screenshots alone may not be enough to prove that someone has watched a movie, as they can be easily manipulated. However, they can be used as supporting evidence along with other proof, such as tickets or receipts.

3. Are there any specific techniques or tools that can help with identifying movies from screenshots?

Yes, there are various techniques and tools that can be used for identifying movies from screenshots. Some common techniques include reverse image search, scene recognition, and matching screenshots to movie databases. There are also specific software and apps designed for this purpose.

4. Can screenshots from all movies be easily identified?

Not necessarily. Some screenshots may be more difficult to identify if they are low quality or from obscure movies. It also depends on the availability of the movie in online databases and the accuracy of the image recognition software.

5. Is it legal to use screenshots for identifying movies?

As long as the screenshots are being used for personal or educational purposes, it is generally considered legal to use them for identifying movies. However, if the screenshots are being used for commercial purposes, it is best to seek permission from the copyright holder of the movie.