How Can a Father Relearn Physics to Help His Daughter?

• Thread starter Nirenoj
  • Start date
In summary, "Relearning Physics: A Father's Journey to Help His Daughter" is a heartwarming story of a father's determination to relearn physics in order to help his struggling daughter. After realizing that he had forgotten much of what he learned in school, the father embarks on a journey to reacquaint himself with the subject and become a knowledgeable resource for his daughter. Through hard work and dedication, he not only helps his daughter excel in her studies but also reignites his own passion for physics. This touching tale highlights the power of a parent's love and commitment to their child's education.
Nirenoj
How did you find PF?
Searched Google with the data in my daughters grade 12 physics word problem.
It has been a good many years since I took grade twelve physics. I must say I miss a good textbook. These unsearchable pdf files just lack the satisfaction of slamming a thick book shut after solving a difficult problem. They also seem to lack an index and an appendix. I still remember many formulas and concepts, but I am missing some of the most basic math. I will be reaching out from Eastern New Brunswick Canada for help.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to meeting many of you.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. We have high school students here, so your daughter could sign up to ask her own questions, but I wouldn't begrudge a dad's right to look good to his daughter :smile:

Likes Nirenoj
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. We have high school students here, so your daughter could sign up to ask her own questions, but I wouldn't begrudge a dad's right to look good to his daughter :smile:
Thanks!