1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Research proposal issue!

Tags:
  1. Jan 1, 2014 #1
    I want to apply for postdoc(Europe),so I need to write a research plan.I do not know how much should I go into details.The subject is geophysics,also it will be different from what I have done for my PhD.Should I cite the people from Stanford for example.Like Mavko shows this ,I am going to further invetigate....How many pages?I have seen on internet a lot of different advices regarding this.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 1, 2014 #2
    Just ask the professor that will supervise you, or the group leader or somebody else with experience. Every research program is different and the level of detail in the proposal differs too. If there is a website for the specific grant (Marie Curie fellowship program for instance) then first check their website and if it's unclear, write to the contact person.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook