1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Research Science Institute Need Information

1. Feb 23, 2013 #1
    I came to know about this "Research Science Institute" which is a summer research program for rising high school seniors around the world . They say about 30 students from around the world are selected for this program that is hosted at MIT.

Can anyone tell me about the selection procedure they use for choosing the 30 students.??

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 23, 2013 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

It took me less than a minute to Google this, find the site, and get the fact that for international students the selection requirements vary country by country and get the name of the person to contact to place you in touch with the appropriate representative at the agency conducting selection for your country.

I don't want to be too discouraging, but I suspect that all the selectees are able to use Google themselves.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook