Assessing Presidential Candidates: Qualifications and Competencies

• Thread starter Kevin_Axion
  • Start date
In summary: In any case, this single religion is vastly dominant even over people identifying as non-religious. Yet, you will not hear one politician using religion to any level comparable to the US. Our politicians will barely ever appear in church where a camera would be. Because, they understand and respect personal choices.
I guess the Republican party knows how to quit Rick Perry. For myself, I went out and bought a new jacket today, I no longer feel comfortable wearing the old one. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Fredrik said:
You mean a crisis like if aliens invade and say they'll blow up the east coast if the president can't think of the name of the actor who played "Ben" on Lost in less than 15 seconds? I really can't think of any kind of crisis where the president needs this skill.

Why are you intentionally posting nonsense? You sound like Rick Perry! :rofl:

Right, but what I find really sad about this is that he's being disqualified because of irrelevant things like this,

Show me the evidence for this claim. It is obvious to me that he's not Presidential material. His brain lock was just icing on the cake.

I wouldn't vote for Newt or Romney, but at least they are intellectually qualified to stand on that stage. And frankly, Romney has been completely outclassed by Newt. Ron Paul is lovable and qualified, but he's just too extreme and nutty at times.

Last edited: