Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #2,906
Have a nice walk iggy :)

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,907
Haha.. random 10 digit numbers never work I guess, and I who thought that I found such a nice sequence

• #2,908
Zarii, two more hours, and a bit of traffic left to go.. but when I get home, you'll most likely be heading to bed. Usually at night, only me and Iggy are left.

I'm still not having any ideas on this thing. Then again, it's math.. so, I'm braindead for these types. x.x

• #2,909
Well, I'm not on to anything yet.. but my math skills are far from complete to..

• #2,910
Omega.. come and help..now, right away, this instance :)

• #2,911
Zarii said:
Omega.. come and help..now, right away, this instance :)

I'm confident that I know how to do this. It works up until a certain point, and then the lines seem to be a little off. Boxcutter...are you sure that the lines are correct (or the numbers)?

• #2,912
:bugeye: Zarii probably the only one I know who can get Omi to listen

*almost falls off the bridge*

Okay! Not that way! :eek:

*sits at the starting point and contemplates*

• #2,913
Omega_6 said:
I'm confident that I know how to do this. It works up until a certain point, and then the lines seem to be a little off. Boxcutter...are you sure that the lines are correct (or the numbers)?
Haha okey :)

Well, I thought the same way at first, then it turned out to be a real dead end..

How were you thinking then?
you don't have to post that in this thread, but you can message me.

• #2,914
MelodyKitn said:
:bugeye: Zarii probably the only one I know who can get Omi to listen

*almost falls off the bridge*

Okay! Not that way! :eek:

*sits at the starting point and contemplates*
I've got the power *sings* :D

• #2,915
Okay folks. We kept hoping this thread would just run its course, but as it's still going, and we don't see much of anyone here who's actually participating in any of the rest of this forum, this thread is done. Find some other place to play your game, such as a gaming forum.