1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools in North America having same fees for international students

1. Sep 29, 2013 #1
    Hello

My friend is studying computer science/engineering and wants to apply to Canada and US for MS.
    Of course he is looking for schools with low tuition fees. Can you suggest some ? One of the schools
    (www.sfu.ca) he found in Canada has same fees for domestic and international students. Are there
    other such schools in Canada ? Also suggest schools in US with low tuition fees.

Thanks
    :confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 30, 2013 #2
    Not North America, but do consider ETH Zurich in Switzerland, which I consider to have the best value-for-money for international students among the top universities in the world. Living costs in Switzerland does take away some of this edge, but it's still 2 orders of magnitude cheaper to study there than any location in N.A. that I can imagine.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook