Searching for skype- and msn-pals

• Thread starter symplectic_manifold
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, the speaker is a Russian living in Germany who is looking to practice English with people from around the world. They are also interested in learning and sharing Russian and German. They mention their Skype and MSN accounts for those interested in chatting. They advise against sharing personal information like email addresses publicly on forums.
symplectic_manifold
Hi World!
If you happen to use SKYPE or MSN-messenger, feel free to skype or msn me...both audio and video chat is possible!
I'm a Russian living in Germany. I'd like to practice English with people from all over the globe...and you can also pick up some Russian and German if you wish to!
My interests: science, mathematics, sports, world cultures, languages and computers.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers,
Manifold

Skype-name: symplectic_manifold; MSN-account: symplectic_manifold@msn.com

Physics news on Phys.org
If you check out the members list (or who's online, or any individual member's profile), those who wish to IM with people here have the type of messenger and their username already posted for those interested in contacting them.

To avoid having your email inbox filled with spam, I'd suggest you edit your post to remove your email address from here (it's not a good idea to post your email address on any forum where absolutely anyone can see it) and instead share it via PM with those interested.

Hello Manifold! It's great to see that you are looking to connect with people from all over the world. Skype and MSN are great platforms for communication and language practice. Your interests in science, mathematics, and world cultures are very intriguing. I'm sure you will find many interesting conversations and language exchanges with people who share similar interests. Best of luck in your search and I hope you have many enjoyable conversations! Cheers!

1. How do I find Skype and MSN pals?

There are a few ways to find Skype and MSN pals. You can search for groups or communities on Skype or MSN that share similar interests as you. You can also use social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram to connect with people and ask if they use Skype or MSN. Additionally, there are websites dedicated to helping people find Skype and MSN pals.

2. Is it safe to search for Skype and MSN pals?

Like any online interaction, there are risks involved in searching for Skype and MSN pals. It is important to use caution and not share personal information with people you do not know. It is also recommended to only add people you have mutual friends with or have talked to extensively before adding them on Skype or MSN.

3. How can I make sure I find genuine Skype and MSN pals?

One way to ensure you find genuine Skype and MSN pals is to join groups or communities that have a specific focus or interest. This will likely attract people who share similar interests as you and are more likely to be genuine. Additionally, make sure to verify the person's identity before adding them on Skype or MSN.

4. Can I search for Skype and MSN pals from different countries?

Yes, you can search for Skype and MSN pals from different countries. In fact, it can be a great way to connect with people from different cultures and learn about their way of life. However, be aware of time differences and cultural differences that may affect communication.

5. What should I do if I encounter inappropriate behavior from a Skype or MSN pal?

If you encounter inappropriate behavior from a Skype or MSN pal, it is important to remove them from your contacts and report their behavior to the platform's support team. It is also recommended to block the person to prevent further contact. Remember to always prioritize your safety and well-being in any online interaction.