Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Self introduction to forum

1. Feb 26, 2015 #1
    Hello to all. I earned a Masters Degree in a non-scientific field and a BS degree in Applied Mathematics achieved many years ago with two or three courses in physics and chemistry but not enough to obtain a minor on either. Gaining a better understanding of how things work has always been an interest to me. In seeking answers, my research led me to a discussion on this Physics forum, which closely relates to my interests with the stars and our sun. I look forward to be a part of this community.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Feb 26, 2015 #3
    Thanks. I'll continue to conduct research on what's already been said on this forum, before posting my question.

5. Nov 8, 2015 #4
    Zenetrek, I enjoy learning for all walks of people, especially those who have a scientific background. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading more of your opinions. sincerely,
    k. doc holiday

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook