How Can Self-Teaching Propel a Late Start in Physics and Astronomy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macattaq
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 619 views
Macattaq
Hi all, I have just joined Physics Forums, because I have been interested in physics and astronomy for as long as I can remember. But as a scared undergrad, I wasn't able to muster up the courage to do something difficult. Fast forward to my early 30s, and here I am going the self-teaching route. Fortunately, my new employer will pay for STEM education, so I can go back and get a post-bacc in what will be either applied physics or comprehensive physics. That brings me here, with the hope that I can connect with likeminded people who enjoy sharing knowledge.

Outside of physics, I enjoy soccer, reading, and a bit of gaming (board, video, whatever). Thanks for reading!
 
Physics news on Phys.org