How Can Self-Teaching Propel a Late Start in Physics and Astronomy?

• Thread starter Macattaq
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Physics and Astronomy is a journey that welcomes new members into the fascinating world of science and space. It offers a comprehensive overview of the fundamental concepts and theories in both physics and astronomy, providing a solid foundation for further exploration. Through hands-on activities and interactive learning, new members can engage with the wonders of the universe and gain a deeper understanding of the laws that govern our physical world. This journey is not only educational, but also awe-inspiring and thought-provoking, making it a must for anyone interested in the mysteries of the cosmos.
Macattaq
Hi all, I have just joined Physics Forums, because I have been interested in physics and astronomy for as long as I can remember. But as a scared undergrad, I wasn't able to muster up the courage to do something difficult. Fast forward to my early 30s, and here I am going the self-teaching route. Fortunately, my new employer will pay for STEM education, so I can go back and get a post-bacc in what will be either applied physics or comprehensive physics. That brings me here, with the hope that I can connect with likeminded people who enjoy sharing knowledge.

Outside of physics, I enjoy soccer, reading, and a bit of gaming (board, video, whatever). Thanks for reading!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!