1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Should I submit my commonapp?

1. Dec 11, 2013 #1
    The commonapp, member questions and assign recommenders are all ready. Should I click on the submit button even though my teachers didn't finish the recommendation letters? This is commonapp.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 11, 2013 #2

sheldonrocks97

Gold Member

What schools are you applying to? If the school makes recommendations a requirement for admission consideration I wouldn't. It's too risky and even though you may have excellent grades and test scores, why get denied, because of recommendations. Unless the admission deadline is today or tomorrow so you couldn't get any reccomendations period, I wouldn't.

4. Dec 11, 2013 #3
    I submitted my CommonApp to Purdue on August 1st (the day it opened) and my recommender got his recommendation in around August 20th. It worked fine for me..... You're only "submitting" the part you do. The school will wait to review it until your recommendation is in.

Submit it!

5. Dec 11, 2013 #4
    Thank you, NextElement.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook