1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So have you guys watched Stoker's Dracula ?

1. Feb 27, 2008 #1
    So have you guys watched Stoker's Dracula ?..I am really curious in knowing how the people feel about the characters - Dracula , Mina and Lucy ...

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 27, 2008 #2

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No. Well, actually I saw about 20 minutes, got up a left the theater. So, I'm a bad choice to discuss thjis with.

But I thought I'd tweak the timeliness of this thread (ie., bump) so maybe you'd get real answers instead of mine.

4. Feb 27, 2008 #3
    Another non-answer here, I thought I'd mention that the original 1922 Nosferatu is pretty cool if you're into silent movies.

5. Feb 27, 2008 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I liked the Bela Lugosi version.

6. Feb 27, 2008 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's the only version I've seen.

7. Feb 27, 2008 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Whenever I think of Dracula, I think of him, I can't imagine any other Dracula.

Although Johhny Depp would make a good Dracula.

8. Feb 27, 2008 #7
    Johnny Depp should have some role that just combines all of the intimidating and/or scary characters he's played. Jack SweeneyScissorHandsWonka or something.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?