What is Sorce Theory and How Does it Explain Motion in the Universe?

• Thread starter mitch bass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Theory
I was being sarcastic. In summary, Mitch Bass is interested in learning about Sorce Theory and its fundamental governing dynamics. He wants to know if it offers a different explanation for the cause of motion in the universe. The theory was published in 1965 and has evolved over the years, with some of its predictions being confirmed. However, it is not currently accepted by the physics community and some may consider it to be pseudo-science. There is also mention of a potential conspiracy against new ideas in the field of physics.
mitch bass
I've been hearing bits and pieces of this thing called sorce theory? Can someone please give me an idea as to what the basic elements of this theory has for its fundamental governing dynamics? Am I correct in the idea that it contains within its conceptual properties a different kind of explanation for the cause of motion in the universe?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by mitch bass
I've been hearing bits and pieces of this thing called sorce theory? Can someone please give me an idea as to what the basic elements of this theory has for its fundamental governing dynamics? Am I correct in the idea that it contains within its conceptual properties a different kind of explanation for the cause of motion in the universe?

Here is the introduction on the website www.anpheon.org. If you want the book I can email it to you.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

The Sorce Theory of Matter

In 1965 there was a theory of matter published which explained the nature of matter and energy using the motions, refractions and reflections of pressure waves in a frictionless, continuous, compressible, fluid, material medium. The theory used well known principles of fluid dynamics and wave mechanics to explain the physical mechanisms of all matter and energy phenomena including: the quantum and the wave-nature of matter; the mechanism of gravity, inertia, electricity, magnetism, and the nuclear forces; the formation and structure of the atom; the physical mechanisms of all Relativistic effects; and the physical explanation of Einstein's E=mc2. It thus simultaneously unified and explained the mechanisms of all of the disparate "fundamental forces" of nature through the actions of a simple, fluid net pressure called "sorce".

Through the years the theory has evolved in its scope and depth. Along the way the concepts, figures and predictions made by this theory were confirmed. For instance: in 1965 the theory predicted the existence of slight deviations in the rate of change of the strength of all gravitational fields. In the 1980’s confirmation was experimentally stumbled upon during tests of the earth’s local gravitational field strength. The deviations were quickly explained away by adding two new forces, the (still highly controversial) fifth and sixth forces, to the collection of already abstract and isolated forces, thus furthering the distance to grand unification and adding more empty mathematical complexity to the overly abstract standard model. Sorce Theory, however, expected the anomalies as a direct consequence of its theoretical constructions.

In the Sorce Theory of Matter, through familiar fluid dynamic principles such as Bernoulli's Principle and the laws of refraction and reflection, the theoretical gravitational variations naturally take the shape of concentric material shell layers surrounding an object such as the Earth. The fluid-dynamic, wave-resonance mechanisms form a pattern of repeating, concentric, square-of-the-distance shells. This pattern shows up in phenomena on many scales in universal organization such as: the electron shell spacings of the atom, the regular spacings of the atmospheric shells of the earth, the ring and moon spacings of the planets, and the planetary orbit distances of the solar-system. This orderly pattern which is repeated on so many scales cannot be attributed to the chance actions of a gravitational orbit system in the case of the solar-system, in which any orbit is just as probable as any other, nor can it be explained by the laws of quantum mechanics in the case of the electron shell spacings. Clearly then, the fluid-dynamic mechanisms behind this ever-present pattern are an important part of the structuring of the universe, nevertheless there is currently no accepted physical explanation for this phenomenon. The pattern is merely represented, in the standard model, as a limited, abstract, mathematical algorithm from the 18th century known as Bode’s Law.

This theory uses no premises or constructions which contradict basic causal experience: no backward time propagation, no spooky "action at a distance", no unexplainable dualities or paradoxes and no empty mathematical probabilities miraculously rendered "physically real". The result is a completely causal explanation of ALL of physics with no internal contradictions. If you are sufficiently dissatisfied with the abstract, semantically void accounting system of modern physics, and if you are looking to be able to understand nature not just quantitatively but QUALITATIVELY as well, and if you believe that at the very heart of nature resides humanly-understandable causality, integrity and unity, NOT contradiction, non-causality and disjointed ad-hoc multiplicity, then you will certainly find these concepts intriguing and perhaps extremely enlightening.

Last edited by a moderator:
clarification

mitch bass:

You may already know this, but just to make sure you aren't being mislead, "Sorce Theory" isn't currently accepted by the physics community (i.e. the AIP, those employed in degree-granting academic institutions and industrial settings). Some would use the word "pseudo-science" to describe it...

Yes, but we all know about those damn conspiracy theories about scientists!

Last edited:
Conspiracy Theory?

Please enlighten me, I don't understand. What are you talking about?

Please also mention the relevance of "conspiracy" to "Sorce Theory" or pseudo-science in general...

I am not sure scientists are more prone to any form of dishonesty (including conspiracy) than any other profession (i.e. the following comes to mind - business, law).

Oh, you know. Countless people with no education in physics are always making great breakthroughs that amazingly unifies all the forces of the universe. But how do professional physicists react to these astonishing discoveries? They laugh it off and ignore them. These physicsts are only interesting in promoting accepted theories, because that's the only way they can keep their high paying jobs and luxury homes.

In that case, maybe a consipiracy against new ideas isn't such a bad idea though, since physicists don't seem to be the brightest of folks either. After all, how many times have you seen someone with no education at all come along and find blatent, obvious errors in current theories that virtually all physicists have missed?

Microwave, are you being sarcastic?

Do you really feel this way about physicists?

I thought the smilely made my position quite obvious, but oh well...

The smiley face was ambiguous. I guess I misunderstood your intention.

My apologies for calling you ignorant...

Don't worry about it. It's fun to play a crank now and then anyway.

It must be very interesting!
May somebody e-mail the book about it to me?
thanks
my email is:leoant21@hotmail.com

leoant

I can find books and writings from other people with no education in physics, if you'd like.

Originally posted by Eh
I can find books and writings from other people with no education in physics, if you'd like.

Did you write them?

BTW, some of the greatest physicists had an intolerance for the stifling atmosphere of the education system and had to learn it on their own in their own way.

Last edited by a moderator:

What is Sorce theory?

Sorce theory is a scientific theory that proposes that all living organisms are made up of cells, which are the basic unit of life. It states that all cells come from pre-existing cells through the process of cell division, and that cells contain genetic information that is passed down from parent cells to daughter cells.

How was Sorce theory developed?

Sorce theory was developed by scientists Theodor Schwann and Matthias Jakob Schleiden in the 19th century. They observed that all living organisms are made up of cells, and proposed that cells are the fundamental building blocks of life. Their work was later supported by other scientists, including Rudolf Virchow who introduced the concept of cell division.

What evidence supports Sorce theory?

There is a wealth of evidence that supports Sorce theory. This includes observations of living organisms under microscopes, experiments on cell division, and genetic studies. Additionally, advancements in technology have allowed scientists to visualize and understand the intricate structures and functions within cells, further supporting the theory.

What are the implications of Sorce theory?

Sorce theory has had a profound impact on the study of biology and has led to many advancements in medical research, agriculture, and other fields. It has also helped us better understand the diversity of life on Earth and the interconnectedness of all living things.

Is Sorce theory widely accepted?

Yes, Sorce theory is widely accepted among the scientific community and is considered one of the fundamental principles of biology. It has been extensively tested and supported by evidence, and is taught in biology courses around the world.