Can Soundwaves Be Trapped in the Human Body?

• Thread starter patricia1951
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Body
In summary, the speaker's friends were playing with a sound machine, laser, and ultrasound machine and now the speaker feels like there are trapped sounds in their body. Their friends claim they can't remove the sounds and have even inserted a receiver up the speaker's nose. The speaker is constantly in pain and their medication doesn't seem to work when the friends are around. They were also told to tape up electrical outlets as a joke. The speaker experiences warm sensations and pain in their legs, and they also hear sounds and feel pressure even when away from their home. They are seeking help to stop the effects on their body, but the police do not believe them.
patricia1951
Friends of mine (so-called) were fooling around with a sound machine, a laser, an untrasound machine (didn't ask where they were acquired) and the sound seems to be trapped in my body. They "claim" they cannot get it all out, plus have shoved a minute receiver/speaker up my nose and run their tape at high speed, which hurts me terribly. They think it's funny and to make things worse, I am on prescription medication for pain and neuropathy and they somehow are able to stop it from working. I was told to tape up all the empty electrical outlets but after doing so, was told that they were only joking.

This electrical energy which alpears to invade my body is extremely warm and I am in constant pain. My legs hurt so bad it feels like I'm carrying around a ton of bricks in each one.

They also are using different sounds which I hear as I walk through my home, thus it's not their "invasion" of our attic (for which I cannot close off) that is causing it. I hear it even while in the stores and in my car. I also feel pressure and they say they need it to remove the sound but I always awaken to the same 'ole thing.

How can they do this and what can I do to stop the effects it's having on my body? The Police do not believe one word but I have heard from a few others in this area of the same thing happening. Please, can someone help me return to normal?

Physics news on Phys.org
patricia1951 said:
Friends of mine (so-called) were fooling around with a sound machine, a laser, an untrasound machine (didn't ask where they were acquired) and the sound seems to be trapped in my body. They "claim" they cannot get it all out, plus have shoved a minute receiver/speaker up my nose and run their tape at high speed, which hurts me terribly. They think it's funny and to make things worse, I am on prescription medication for pain and neuropathy and they somehow are able to stop it from working. I was told to tape up all the empty electrical outlets but after doing so, was told that they were only joking.

This electrical energy which alpears to invade my body is extremely warm and I am in constant pain. My legs hurt so bad it feels like I'm carrying around a ton of bricks in each one.

They also are using different sounds which I hear as I walk through my home, thus it's not their "invasion" of our attic (for which I cannot close off) that is causing it. I hear it even while in the stores and in my car. I also feel pressure and they say they need it to remove the sound but I always awaken to the same 'ole thing.

How can they do this and what can I do to stop the effects it's having on my body? The Police do not believe one word but I have heard from a few others in this area of the same thing happening. Please, can someone help me return to normal?

There aren't any soundwaves stuck in your body, the two events are most likely unrelated. Consult your doctor about the symptoms you are having and ignore your friends!

1. How do soundwaves get trapped in the body?

Soundwaves can become trapped in the body through a process called resonance. This occurs when the frequency of the soundwave matches the natural frequency of a structure within the body, causing it to vibrate and amplify the sound.

2. Can soundwaves trapped in the body cause health problems?

In most cases, soundwaves trapped in the body do not cause any health problems. However, if the soundwaves are of high intensity or frequency, they may cause discomfort or damage to delicate structures within the body.

3. How can soundwaves trapped in the body be detected?

Soundwaves trapped in the body can be detected using imaging techniques such as ultrasound, MRI, or CT scans. These techniques use soundwaves to create detailed images of the inside of the body.

4. Can soundwaves trapped in the body be harmful?

In general, soundwaves trapped in the body are not harmful. However, if they are of high intensity or frequency, they may cause discomfort or damage to delicate tissues. It is important to monitor and regulate exposure to loud or high-frequency sounds to avoid potential harm.

5. How can soundwaves trapped in the body be released?

In most cases, soundwaves trapped in the body will naturally dissipate over time. However, if the trapped soundwaves are causing discomfort or pain, they can be released through various techniques such as massage, stretching, or relaxation techniques.