Space-Time dimentions & plane of Sxistence

In summary, 3D objects can see 1, 2 and 3D objects, but it's not known if there are more than three. Dimensions may have something to do with Planes of Existence.
bayan
Hi guys.

Been thinking about this for quiet a while now and I just want to see if I can get any answers to it.

A 3D object is able to see 1,2 and 3D object right? (Within a reason, not saying we can easily see an electron)

And we know there has to be more than 3D (excluding time for now).

Could this mean that a 4D object is in a higher plane of existence and is able to easly see the lower planes?

Could dimentions have anything to do with Planes of existence??

please feel free to have your opinion

Astronomy news on Phys.org
bayan said:
Hi guys.

Been thinking about this for quiet a while now and I just want to see if I can get any answers to it.

A 3D object is able to see 1,2 and 3D object right? (Within a reason, not saying we can easily see an electron)

And we know there has to be more than 3D (excluding time for now).

Could this mean that a 4D object is in a higher plane of existence and is able to easly see the lower planes?

Could dimentions have anything to do with Planes of existence??

please feel free to have your opinion
From what I understand, some physical theories posit the existence of more than three spatial dimensions, but it's not yet confirmed that such things really do exist. And even when such extra dimensions are posited, they are thought to be very small and "curled up," so it's not realistic to think some alien being could exist in such a space and observe us.

So it's most probably not true in our universe that 4D spatial beings exist, but could it be the case in principle, e.g. if perhaps the structure and/or laws of nature were different? I don't see why not.

As for "planes of existence," it depends on what you mean by that term. I don't think there would be anything terribly special about an extra spatial dimension, any more than there's anything terribly special about having three spatial dimensions instead of two.

Thanx for you reply :)

1. What are the dimensions of space-time?

The dimensions of space-time are 3 dimensions of space (length, width, and height) and 1 dimension of time. Together, they make up the 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

2. How many dimensions are there in the universe?

The number of dimensions in the universe is still a topic of debate among scientists. Some theories suggest that there could be up to 11 dimensions, while others propose that there may be even more.

3. What is the role of space-time dimensions in physics?

Space-time dimensions play a crucial role in physics, as they help explain the interactions between matter and energy. The laws of physics, such as gravity and electromagnetism, are based on the concept of space-time dimensions.

4. Can humans perceive more than 3 dimensions?

While humans are only able to perceive 3 dimensions of space, some theories suggest that there may be additional dimensions that we cannot perceive. These dimensions could be curled up and compactified, making them undetectable to our senses.

5. How does the plane of existence relate to space-time dimensions?

The plane of existence is a term used in philosophy and spirituality to describe different levels or realms of reality. In the context of space-time dimensions, it is believed that the higher dimensions of space may be related to higher planes of existence beyond our perception.