Star Trek Dream Team: Arnold, Seagal, Falk, Carrey, Lee, Theodore, Whoppi

In summary, a Star Trek dream team was discussed with the following actors chosen: Kirk - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Spock - Steven Seagal, McCoy - Peter Falk, Scotty - Jim Carrey, Sulu - Bruce Lee, Chekov - Brother Theodore, and Uhura - Whoopi Goldberg. There was also mention of Whoopi being on the new Star Trek and Jim Carrey being electrocuted while repairing the warp engines. The conversation then shifted to the original actors for Worf, Picard, Wesley Crusher, and Counselor Troi. Brother Theodore's identity was questioned.
Helios
Think of a Star Trek dream team. Here's one that I made hastily.

KIRK: Arnold Schwarzenegger
SPOCK: Steven Seagal
MCCOY: Peter Falk
SCOTTY: Jim Carrey
SULU: Bruce Lee
CHEKOV: Brother Theodore
UHURA: Whoppi Goldberg

Wait! Whoppi was on the new ST. Jim Carrey would be funny being electocuted as he repairs the warp engines. Don't mess with Sulu.

Physics news on Phys.org
Helios said:

Wait! Whoppi was on the new ST. Jim Carrey would be funny being electocuted as he repairs the warp engines. Don't mess with Sulu.

This looks more like The Expendables + SNL lol

Worf absolute #1

Sorry my stupid laptop cuts me off.

Worf absolute #1 Jamie foxx
Picard origanal actor
Wesley Crusher Don't know his name but he was in How to Train Your Dragon
Counselor Troi Doesn't look anything like the original but Julia Roberts

Other than that I don't know, sometimes you think an actor will be terrible for a part and they completely surprise you.

Helios said:

Wait! Whoppi was on the new ST. Jim Carrey would be funny being electocuted as he repairs the warp engines. Don't mess with Sulu.[/QUOTE

Who is Brother Theodore?

1. Who are the members of the "Star Trek Dream Team"?

The members of the "Star Trek Dream Team" are Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal, Peter Falk, Jim Carrey, Christopher Lee, Theodore Roosevelt, and Whoopi Goldberg.

2. Why are these specific individuals chosen for the "Star Trek Dream Team"?

These specific individuals were chosen for their notable acting skills and their previous involvement in science fiction or action films. They also bring a diverse range of talents and personalities to the team.

3. What roles would each member play in the "Star Trek Dream Team"?

Arnold Schwarzenegger would most likely play a strong and skilled captain, Steven Seagal would be a tough and skilled fighter, Peter Falk would bring his signature humor and wit as a doctor or engineer, Jim Carrey would provide comedic relief as a quirky crew member, Christopher Lee would bring a sense of gravitas as a wise advisor or villain, Theodore Roosevelt would be a natural leader and strategist, and Whoopi Goldberg would add depth and diversity as a supporting character or alien.

4. How would the "Star Trek Dream Team" work together as a team?

The team would work together through their unique talents and skills, utilizing each member's strengths to overcome challenges and complete missions. They would also have to learn to work together and trust each other in order to achieve success.

5. Is there any scientific basis for the "Star Trek Dream Team"?

While the "Star Trek Dream Team" may not have a direct scientific basis, it does represent the importance of teamwork and diversity in achieving success. By showcasing a diverse group of individuals with different abilities and backgrounds working together, the team highlights the value of collaboration and cooperation in problem-solving and achieving goals.

Back