Strange things

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
polyb said:
That explains why he was rejected, she didn't want the competition. We all know what a little slut smurfette was. I mean c'mon, one female smurf and hundreds of little smurfs. Either most smurfs were gay or she was one busy little girl! :rofl:
Well, they do say blondes have more fun! :tongue2: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Well, they do say blondes have more fun! :tongue2: :rofl:
Yeah, but you know what they say about redheads, right? :tongue2::rofl:

SOS2008

Gold Member
Have you seen the commercial by BASF? They don’t make a product; they just make other company’s products better. I might understand some purpose in advertisement, by why so often? And then a friend made the same observation just today.

Not long ago there was suspicion of satanic cults stealing people’s pets for rituals. Maybe Ivan should do a little more 's’plainin’?

Has anyone noticed the older you are the less often you experience de-ja-vu? Or is it just me?

And I’d like to know if Smurf’s dress was…blue? (No stains I’m sure.) And why do men like to put on women’s lingerie—hairy chests and all - what’s with that?

And why do I hear voices in my head that keep saying “Tabasco and melted cheddar cheese—devour me please…”?

Last edited:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I confess to nothing involving satanic cat shaving rituals.

SOS2008

Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
I confess to nothing involving satanic cat shaving rituals.
Ah-hah! Don't try to distract us about shavings. It's the bite mark that is in question here.

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
Ah-hah! Don't try to distract us about shavings. It's the bite mark that is in question here.
You know that could have been an alien implant...

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Next on the Pet Psychic: My cat was abducted by aliens.

I hate you all

You're all horrible people! I come here for simpathy and all i get are careless taunts about my choice of dress! (pun intended)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've been rejected by the girl of my :!!) dreams! Do you not understand what I'm going through :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Me? A girlfriend? That's an idea!

Moonbear said:
Smurf, I thought you already had a girlfriend.
Are you refering to the one that couldn't make up her mind if she wanted me or not? No, I dumped her ages ago, too christian for me. :surprised I'm single right now (but hopefully not for long)

Last edited:
Magical dresses rock!

Evo said:
When he wears the dress he's Smurfette, right?
Yes, the dress is magical, it will invert the gender of everyone wearing it, you can immagine how surprised my ex was when she borrowed it for an AC meeting.
I tried to warn her.... honest o:)

Last edited:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Smurf said:
Are you refering to the one that couldn't make up her mind if she wanted me or not? No, I dumped her ages ago, too christian for me. :surprised I'm single right now (but hopefully not for long)
Well, I sure don't know which one if you have so many running around you can't keep track of them. :tongue2: When you wore the dress to school, you mentioned having a girlfriend who didn't really want to be seen with you while you had it on, or something like that. :rolleyes: But, if she was very Christian, I could see that being a problem.

I need to get laid

No, the ***** you're refering to was just a girl "friend", we weren't together, and we're not 'friends' anymore. What a b****.
She was however also christian

Last edited:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Sorry to hear that. How strange of her. :tongue2:

Oh your mocking burns my skull! I feel your firey words thrash my mind like a cyclic pyramid rolling down the mountains of doom! Forgive me! Forgive me! Forgive me!

Gaaaahhhaahhaa

women in general are perplexing sometimes

Say KingNothing, you a KMFDM fan? I never made the connection before.

Evo

Mentor
Smurf said:
No, the ***** you're refering to was just a girl "friend", we weren't together, and we're not 'friends' anymore. What a b****.
She was however also christian
Love the tiltle of your post. :biggrin:

You need to find a normal girl, someone that can respect you and love you (even in a dress) as we do. :approve:

Evo said:
Love the tiltle of your post. :biggrin:
Thanks, took me 20 whole seconds to come up with it. Glad it didn't go unappreciated.

You need to find a normal girl, someone that can respect you and love you (even in a dress) as we do. :approve:
:cry: Thank you evo, you don't know how much that means to me.

SOMEONE LOVES ME :cry: :!!)
I'm so happy.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
I'm not sure a normal girl will go for the whole dress-wearing thing. :uhh: I'm not sure we're exactly representative of normal either. At least I'm pretty sure nobody has ever accused me of being normal. :tongue2:

Smurf, you need a slightly quirky girl, but a nice one, not one that requires a lot of asterisks to describe. :wink: :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Smurf, you need a slightly quirky girl, but a nice one, not one that requires a lot of asterisks to describe. :wink: :biggrin:
I think that's a pretty damn good description of the one that turned me down the other day, oh well.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Aww, that's too bad. But there are more of them around.

What? That's it? Moonbear, I'm disapointed in you, you're supposed to inspire me to try to charm her, not offer mild encouragement like "there are more of them around".

Geeze, you don't know much about girls do you?

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Smurf said:
What? That's it? Moonbear, I'm disapointed in you, you're supposed to inspire me to try to charm her, not offer mild encouragement like "there are more of them around".

Geeze, you don't know much about girls do you?
:uhh: Guess I don't know much about how to ask out girls, never having done it myself. :tongue2:

I guess I'm just tired. I was finding you lips so you can give franz big smooches. :rofl:

Last Friday, I did an interview for a top of the line headhunting agency without even realising it. I went there to give them some info on how our university was structured, and how our student organisation worked. Somewhere along this, it turned into a job interview. They ended up giving me a job offer for student recruiter. I did not see that coming...

matthyaouw

Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
Diesel is $2.50 a gallon in Oregon. An investigation is in process.
$2.50 a gallon? Oh those poor Oregonians.
It would cost you closer to $8 here in the U.K.
:-p