Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Stupid Drivers

1. May 31, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. May 31, 2005 #2

JamesU

Gold Member

that is hilarious..

4. May 31, 2005 #3
    On the other hand he may not score high enough to get himself nominated for the Darwin award

5. May 31, 2005 #4
    OMG he killed a inflatable doll! I hope they throw the book at him!

But on the social science side of driving{anthropology} I'm wondering if anyone else has seen entire families of bad drivers?
    I know of several, and wonder if evolution will kick in driving skills at some point

6. Jun 2, 2005 #5
    Speaking of "Stupid drivers" I love when someone waits to make their right turn in the same direction you're going, to take off right when you are right behind them, rather than sooner like 5 seconds ago, just so you have to slam on your brakes anyway. Or when they wait until you are within 40 yards, just to take off THEN for their left turn in front of you, even though you are the ONLY oncoming traffic.. Or when two cars go exactly the same speed, on a 2-lane highway only changing positions enough to not allow passing in either lane, at 7 m.p.h under the speed limit!

7. Jun 2, 2005 #6

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Uh, it is posted in The Onion. They write their own news. Browse around.

For example, in other news:

New, Delicious Species Discovered
    MANAUS, BRAZIL—An international team of scientists conducting research in the Amazon River Basin announced the discovery of a formerly unknown primate species inhabiting a remote jungle area roughly 300 miles from Manaus Monday. According to scientists in Manaus, the new species, Ateles saporis, is "an amazing biological find" and "incredibly delectable."

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?