Suggest a transmission electronic kit

  1. Hello,
    I want to build transmitters and receivers and I wonder if there is a tool kit which contains components building these circuits such as VCO, crystal oscillators, low value capacitors and inductors etc etc with various transistors.
    Also is there a transmitter that I can buy which allows me to change the frequency.
    Thank You.
  2. jcsd
  3. Baluncore

    Baluncore 3,305
    Science Advisor

    There is too much variation in the RF spectrum for there to be a single tool kit.
    A low power tunable transmitter is called an RF Signal Generator.
    If you search for Amateur Radio kits you should be able to make a start.

    You must keep your radiated signal below a power that requires a license in your region. RF licensing laws are there to prevent interference and anarchy.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted