Motor system for rice paddy water pump in Thailand

  • Thread starter Thread starter son_of_edison
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pumps Water
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
son_of_edison
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Suggest me please! -- Water pumps in Thailand

I need to motor system for pump.

What I sholud have system to motor? For safe motor,for save electricity,for the best

performance control and other.

My father is planting rice. The water is necessary.

I live in Thailand. :shy:


please!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org


son_of_edison said:
I need to motor system for pump.

What I sholud have system to motor? For safe motor,for save electricity,for the best

performance control and other.

My father is planting rice. The water is necessary.

I live in Thailand. :shy:


please!

Welcome to the PF.

I have added some words to your thread title to make it more descriptive. What pumps are available locally? What do other farmers in your area use for pumping water?
 


It depends on what you are pumping the water for. Are you using it to pump clean water to your crops? Or are you using it to get rid of dirty water?

If the water you pump is dirty, something like a screw pump would be best. If its to pump clean water, then you can use something like a piston pump or a centrifugal pump.

It also depends on your flow requirements (pressure, flow rate, temperature).

Perhaps tell us what you want to do with the pump so that we can better advise.
 


The pump is riverside. Do planting rice only.
My reqiurement
- save energy (electricity).
- save motor.
- good flow rate.
- safety
- low temperature when operate

please sugestion the requirement that should be!,if have.

thank you for reply.
 


I would suggest looking into solar-powered water pumps for your father's rice plantation in Thailand. Solar-powered pumps are a sustainable and cost-effective solution for providing water in rural areas, as they do not require electricity and have low maintenance costs. Additionally, you may want to consider a pump with a variable speed drive, which can optimize energy usage and provide better control for irrigation purposes. It is important to also consider the water source and the type of pump needed for efficient water extraction. I recommend consulting with a local expert or conducting further research to determine the best water pump system for your specific needs in Thailand.