1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Summer in Europe

1. Apr 19, 2005 #1
    hey.. I was thinking of applying to pre-college summer program at a European Engineering university ... Do any of the universities there offer such programs and how do they compare to the programs here in the US? checked out a few universities in sweden but to no avail.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2005 #2
    I've never heard of such a thing.

4. Apr 20, 2005 #3
    I got invited once to a thing at Oxford for high school students from the US. Cost quite a bundle, however, so I never looked into it much other then getting the letter.

5. Apr 22, 2005 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Pre-college summer programs may not exist, or they will cost!!

Some high schools have exchange programs, unfortunately I do not know any any off-hand.

The nuclear engineering department at the university which I attended had exchange programs with various universities and institutions in Europe. I believe it is still active, but it is during the baccalaureate and graduate programs.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?