Superb Formalism between Charge, Mass and Geometrix

In summary, Superb Formalism is a mathematical framework that describes the relationship between charge, mass, and geometry in the physical world. It uses equations and principles from electromagnetism and general relativity to explain how these fundamental quantities interact and affect each other. This formalism has been essential in understanding the behavior of particles and fields in spacetime, and it continues to be a powerful tool in modern physics research.
ddr
Hi,

The main point of this formalism is the fact that just like the charges attract/repeal and that way cause changes in their geometrixes; the geometrixes also attract/repeal and that way cause changes in their charges. You can find my findings about this formal equalty between the Charge, the Mass and the Geometrix (which is the position in geometrical space) on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/dr_physica/sf.htm

I'd like to read what you have to write about it?!

Physics news on Phys.org
Any Comment?

There's a paragraph in your web that i don't understand:
"The geometrixes as well attract or repeal and that way make changes in their charges (the positions in electrical space)"

I think that the charge of a particle is supposed to be invariant
Maybe you could explain it better :)

Originally posted by meteor
There's a paragraph in your web that i don't understand:
"The geometrixes as well attract or repeal and that way make changes in their charges (the positions in electrical space)"

I think that the charge of a particle is supposed to be invariant
Maybe you could explain it better :)

I'll sugest you to reconcider the blue equations on the page:
http://www.geocities.com/sf.htm

when you view the whole thing from the geometrical space:

-opposite charges attract;same repeal
-opposite masses repeal;same atract

when you view the whole thing from the electrical space:

-opposite masses attract;same repeal
-opposite geometrixes repeal;same atract

when you view the whole thing from the gravitational space:

-opposite geometrixes attract;same repeal
-opposite charges repeal;same atract

use the lifter while you are thinking about it.I mean the equation Dc*Qp=dc*qp can be considered as if Dc is the one action end, dc is the other reaction end while Qp is the action charge (on the Dc end) and qp is the reaction charge (on the dc end).This way you are in geometrical space where the charges do the attraction/repulsion.
But then again you can all rearange by swiching the places of charges and ends (Qp with Dc,qp with dc) and then you pass into electrical space where the geometrixes do the attraction/perulsion.

I don't know if you're getting my point but...

I can't see any blue equation in the page you gave

ddr,

you use a language very non-standard and I practically don't have idea of what you are talking about

First: What are those electrical spaces and gravitational spaces? Do they exist in a different dimension of our ordinary space?
Second: Mass and charge are not vectors

Originally posted by meteor
ddr,

you use a language very non-standard and I practically don't have idea of what you are talking about

First: What are those electrical spaces and gravitational spaces? Do they exist in a different dimension of our ordinary space?
Second: Mass and charge are not vectors

X-type of space is X-type of metrical space where X-type of punctuations appear and float.X=any of(charge,mass,geometrix);

mass and charge are as well vectors as geometrix is. remember that 1D is special case of 3D and 3D is general case of 1D so 3D covers all aplicable on 1D and more.so it won't hurt if mass and charges were considered as 3D vecotrs.

1. What is Superb Formalism?

Superb Formalism is a mathematical framework that seeks to unify the concepts of charge, mass, and geometry. It is based on the idea that these three fundamental properties of matter are interconnected and can be described using the same mathematical language.

2. How does Superb Formalism relate to physics?

Superb Formalism has important implications for our understanding of physics. By bridging the gap between charge, mass, and geometry, it could potentially lead to a more comprehensive theory of the universe and help us better understand the fundamental laws that govern it.

3. What are the benefits of using Superb Formalism?

One of the main benefits of using Superb Formalism is its ability to provide a more unified and elegant description of physical phenomena. It also has the potential to simplify complex equations and make them more intuitive.

4. Are there any limitations to Superb Formalism?

As with any scientific theory, there are limitations to Superb Formalism. It is still a developing framework and has not yet been fully tested and validated. Additionally, it may not be applicable to all aspects of physics, and further research is needed to fully understand its scope.

5. How is Superb Formalism being used in current research?

Superb Formalism is currently being explored and tested in various areas of physics, such as quantum mechanics and general relativity. It is also being used to develop new mathematical models and equations that could potentially revolutionize our understanding of the universe.