Showing Gratitude: I Received More Help Than Expected!

• Praise
  • Thread starter lloydowen
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved a student seeking help with their Electrical Principles assignment, and receiving a great deal of support from the forum. The student expressed gratitude for the assistance and plans to become a regular user and share their knowledge with others. The conversation also mentioned the importance of putting in effort on the student's part.
lloydowen
I asked for help with my questions for an Electrical Principles assignment, and to be honest because I was so new I was only expecting 1 or 2 feedback.

And I ended up with pages full of support until I eventually knew what I was doing! This is great I can't thank enough people who give up their time to help students and other people like me!

Thanks and I will be a regular user here and try and pass on my knowledge :D :D

Physics news on Phys.org
lloydowen said:
I asked for help with my questions for an Electrical Principles assignment, and to be honest because I was so new I was only expecting 1 or 2 feedback.

And I ended up with pages full of support until I eventually knew what I was doing! This is great I can't thank enough people who give up their time to help students and other people like me!

Thanks and I will be a regular user here and try and pass on my knowledge :D :D

The Homework Help forums work best when students put in the effort, as you did in your thread.

Welcome to the PF! :smile:

What is gratitude?

Gratitude is the quality of being thankful and showing appreciation for something or someone.

Why is it important to show gratitude?

Showing gratitude can improve our relationships, increase our happiness, and promote a sense of well-being. It can also improve our overall mental and emotional health.

How can I show gratitude?

You can show gratitude by saying thank you, writing a thank you note, performing acts of kindness, or simply expressing your appreciation for someone verbally.

What are the benefits of showing gratitude?

Some potential benefits of showing gratitude include increased happiness, stronger relationships, improved mental and emotional health, and a more positive outlook on life.

Can gratitude be learned?

Yes, gratitude can be learned and practiced over time. It involves shifting our perspective and focusing on the positive aspects of our lives and the people around us.