What is the Alphabet Story Game?

• Thread starter legend_b0bby
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary: A man that he had never seen before. And this man was staring right at him. The bishop had an eerie feeling about this man. The man was just standing there, not doing anything. The bishop went back inside.The next day, in Kansas, the same man was seen. The man was seen in many places, and when the large bell of the church rang, he just disappeared.The bishop was now convinced this man was going to try to kill Merzeus. He gathered all the people of Kansas and told them about the challenge. The people were all inspired and started looking for the man. It didn't take long for him to be found, and the bishop was right: the
nought

Physics news on Phys.org
Great, Jimmy! I hadn't realized Yodels were edible :)

Last edited:
Yodels are edible.

Aha! Looks delicious!

oodles

poodles

ruffled

superstitious

termite

university

valve

worm

x ray

yabby

zed (lengthened message)

Jebedia was always a hungry man. During his childhood, his parents often neglected to feed him, so he developed a ravishing appetite for any barbecued goods. Of course, the charcoal required to barbecue wasn't cheap, and Jebedia soon found himself deeply in debt. Going without barbecued food was out of the question, so Jebedia sought to create something that would make him rich forever: a dragon. Now, Jebedia was no fool, and the effluence of his genius led him to the discovery of the three key ingredients to creating a dragon for profit: fire, grass, and hair. Now, the fire was simple enough to find; he was a raging pyromaniac and had several thousand boxes of matches in his attic. The grass? He was pretty sure he could find some somewhere. But the hair is what led to the trouble that would lead to his lead-filled demise.

Not any hair would work to create a ridiculously profitable dragon. Jebedia needed the hair of the last remaining Inuit (a.k.a: eskimo). For you see, Jebedia lived in the future: a world where no alternative sources of energy were created due to a widespread misunderstanding of what a Joule was, which led to the melting of the Inuit's homeland. They were terribly unadaptive to society away from their previously snow-filled land, and most of them died while aimlessly wandering the streets looking for snow.

Except for one.

Jebedia had learned that the last Inuit was located in Las Vegas. After trekking past various krypton-filled filaments, Jebedia found the last Inuit precisely where he was supposed to be, that is, of course, selling lemonade and marmalade for a profit of naught. Jebedia closed the gap between himself and the Inuit, brushing past oodles of female poodles, whilst saying, and I quote, "Move bitches." Eventually though, the cuteness of the dogs overcame Jebedia, so he diverted his attention away from the Inuit while he ruffled the fur of one particularly enticing poodle. By the time he looked back up, the Inuit had disappeared.

Now, Jebedia wasn't a superstitious man, despite having a heavily Jewish name. He knew that the alley-way in which the Inuit was selling lemonade was a dead-end, and that he couldn't have just vanished. Jebedia cautiously approached the lemonade stand, and promptly found the Inuit hiding under the table, eating a termite-filled sandwich.

"Give me your hair," whispered Jebedia, while yelling.

"(Incomprehensible Eskimo speak)," mumbled the Inuit.

Jebedia then unsheathed his bowie knife, which he won at a raffle at his old university, and slowly brought it closer to the Inuit's head. Nothing would stop him from creating a dragon.

The Inuit, who understood no English besides, "Yes, I want lemonade," had no idea why a knife was being pointed at his face, so he understandably crawled out from underneath his lemonade stand/home and attempted to run out of the alley as quickly as he could. As he approached the end of the alley, he quickly realized that he had ran in the wrong direction, and was looking at a relatively large brick wall.

Jebedia chuckled at an eerily loud level, whilst examining his knife and slowly striding towards the helpless Eskimo. Suddenly, the Eskimo found a broken valve on the ground, and threw it at Jebedia's face, which then hit him in the face and caused him to face-plant into the ground, while simultaneously dropping his lead-based bowie knife, which then pierced him in the stomach.

The Eskimo got freaked out and ran away.

Jebedia, being a stubborn, barbecue loving ignoramus, entirely neglected the cell-phone in his pocket, and opted instead to crawl like a worm out of the alley, somehow thinking that he could catch up to the Inuit and take his hair.

He rapidly bled out and died within several minutes. X-rays later showed that the knife pierced both his yabby and zed arteries (both are not words at all, but were adapted as the names for newly discovered arteries in the human body in the future).
The Inuit, upon learning English, later discovered why a knife was being pointed at his face. He knew very well of his scalp's power, and decided that it was time he test the rumors himself.

He hastily cut off a sizable chunk of his luscious locks, and tossed them into a pile of grass. As he struck a match, his hand trembled with excitement and anticipation, because he thought dragons were really cool. The Inuit dropped the match into the hair and grass, and he instantly sat down and started crying.

Were they tears of excitement for just having created a dragon, or had the Inuit discovered that the hair and grass had merely burned like science would predict? Tune in later after the next alphabet for more of ... Jebediah's Dragon!.

Last edited:
Nice :)

I always barbecue with charcoal and lighter fluid (or dragon effluent as I like to call it) for the fire, taking care not to get any grass or hair in the food. Up here where the Inuit live, you need every joule you can get to start the grill or else heat vision like that guy from Krypton. I make sure there's lots of lemonade and marmalade or the vegans would have nought to eat. Oodles of poodles show up to beg for scraps, you can quote me on that, but I don't get ruffled. This time I invited that superstitious termite researcher from the university. The one that did heart valve surgery on a worm whose x-ray came up positive for ghosts. He likes yabby better than any other food from a to zed.

artesian

batesian

cartesian

Descartes

Eeyore

flippant

Another nice one, Jimmy!

garner

Thanks. We need a rule that says you can't contribute words if you aren't going to contribute a story.

Nice idea!

honesty

ichthyophagous :biggrin: An animal that eats fish! :biggrin:

Jellyfish :biggrin: A fish that is not a fish! :biggrin:

Koi

(adding more letters)

Lamprey

miscomfrumple

Noodles