The hottest woman of all time?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the MensHealth.com poll named Jennifer Aniston the hottest woman of all time. While many other women have more beauty and appeal, Jennifer Aniston's star charisma won her the title. Angelina Jolie and Miranda Kerr are also popular choices among the male population.
You're a kitten!

Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl:

Dembadon said:
His sword is in the wrong place.

He fell on his sword for the King.

This is the hottest chick in my book!

Attachments

• sheldonsgf.jpg
    sheldonsgf.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 420
navynuclear said:
This is the hottest chick in my book!
That's a keeper, yes.

Ah ... this question was SO much easier when I was young. Beautiful women were divided into two groups. Sophia Loren and then all the rest of them.

phinds said:
Ah ... this question was SO much easier when I was young. Beautiful women were divided into two groups. Sophia Loren and then all the rest of them.
She was more than a little amazing, yes.

Sophia "was"? I think she IS still hot at 77!

phinds said:
That broke things up quite a bit. When BB was younger, she would have skewed that math off the chart.

The males in our family have voted and said that while Jennifer Anniston is very nice looking, the 70 year old grandmother in the family is a LOT HOTTER.

drizzle said:
It's a relative matter. This reminds me of a saying: 'a monkey is like a deer in his mother's eye' :biggrin:
Now this somehow confuses me, I do remember once... Or twice... Maybe more, that I've been called a 'deer'... But I'm not a monkey...:bugeye:

Oh dear...:biggrin:

zoobyshoe said:
She was more than a little amazing, yes.

I was never really into Loren like all of you old guys, but I'm seeing it.

sophia_loren_venice.jpg

The%257EMillionairess%257ESophia%257ELoren.jpg

Ivan Seeking said:
I was never really into Loren like all of you old guys, but I'm seeing it.
Loren as a sponge-diver? Never more beautiful!

You've got to get out more.

Last edited:
Joan of Arc was hot.
Stilke_Hermann_Anton_-_Joan_of_Arc%27s_Death_at_the_Stake.jpg

Careful, Zoobs! Ivan will call you old, too!

Catherine Zeta Jones in Zorro (and there's eye candy in that one for the ladies also - Antonio Banderas)

netgypsy said:
Catherine Zeta Jones in Zorro (and there's eye candy in that one for the ladies also - Antonio Banderas)
CZJ was so hot in Entrapment...

catherine zeta jones is so beautiful <3

so is that victoria secret model Adriana Lima

HeLiXe said:
catherine zeta jones is so beautiful <3

so is that victoria secret model Adriana Lima
She is pretty, but lots of "pretty" doesn't get much below skin-deep and it is transitory. Raquel is still beautiful and charming (and pretty darned intelligent) at an age at which models are unemployable.

Didn't someone mention BB...?

524.jpg

It seems this sex bomb didn't age so well...

Last edited by a moderator:
They say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", how about hotness?:biggrin:

Lisa! said:

Not the same thing, imo, but still subjective.

My post earlier with videos was meant to convey the serious notion that it also depends on the moment [perhaps hormone levels!]

Lisa! said:
Hotness is not only in the eye of the beholder, but in the mind of the be-held-her. That matters a lot. If you are on the same channel as your love interest (intellectually) and get warm feedback during little periods of intimacy, then she is like a super-magnet. Movies and pretty pictures in fashion magazines can't compare.

turbo said:
Hotness is not only in the eye of the beholder, but in the mind of the be-held-her. That matters a lot. If you are on the same channel as your love interest (intellectually) and get warm feedback during little periods of intimacy, then she is like a super-magnet. Movies and pretty pictures in fashion magazines can't compare.

I understand your point and the context here, but to me there is still a difference between beauty and sexiness. What you describe, I would ascribe more to passion.

To me, there is a definite difference between beautiful, and hot. I might say my sister is beautiful, but I would never think of her as hot. A pregnant woman can be beautiful, but hot? I DON'T THINK SO!

Ivan Seeking said:
I understand your point and the context here, but to me there is still a difference between beauty and sexiness. What you describe, I would ascribe more to passion.
I understand your distinction (I think) but in my mind, I'd have a hard time passing over women that I know over women with a ton of pictures that their publicists have managed to get in front of you in the media.

Women don't have to be "sexy" or provocative to be attractive or hot, IMO. It's enough that they are pleasant, well-groomed, and at least somewhat attentive. If they go beyond that, they can graduate to HOT with no problem, even if they are not all that solid in the beauty department.

turbo said:
I understand your distinction (I think) but in my mind, I'd have a hard time passing over women that I know over women with a ton of pictures that their publicists have managed to get in front of you in the media.

Women don't have to be "sexy" or provocative to be attractive or hot, IMO. It's enough that they are pleasant, well-groomed, and at least somewhat attentive. If they go beyond that, they can graduate to HOT with no problem, even if they are not all that solid in the beauty department.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, show me some skin!

Truthfully, I agree, but if I'm going to judge a woman, I want to be thorough.

Ivan Seeking said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, show me some skin!

Truthfully, I agree, but if I'm going to judge a woman, I want to be thorough.
I don't think we can get you "hugging tickets" to all of the hotties. I'm not sure that you could survive Tsu's "adjustments" after, either.

I thought "hot" is, that when you look at a woman, your hormone levels rise.

To be able to compare notes and be objective, the woman should not be someone you know personally, since that would bias your senses.

But what's the point of being with someone you don't think goes off the top of the "hotness scale"?

to quote a celebrity who was talking to his audience about the "better than sex" cake, he said, "People you are with the wrong person if think there's any way cake is better".

And there are definitely males and females who are on the low end of the good looks scale who are off the top of the "hotness scale" and the just plain attractive scale.

netgypsy said:
to quote a celebrity who was talking to his audience about the "better than sex" cake, he said, "People you are with the wrong person if think there's any way cake is better".
Priest to Rabbi: Why don't you eat pork. It's quite delicious.
Rabbi to Priest: Why don't you have a woman, it's better than pork.

Likes Irol
turbo said:
I don't think we can get you "hugging tickets" to all of the hotties. I'm not sure that you could survive Tsu's "adjustments" after, either.

I only meant from a distance. :uhh:

I grew up in the land of bikinis and lived at the beach most summers. Us native Californians don't care much for clothing.

netgypsy said:
But what's the point of being with someone you don't think goes off the top of the "hotness scale"?
Because hotness isn't the only thing that matters. There are all sorts of factors that go into why one finds a woman attractive, and how hot she is is only one of them.

turbo said:
Careful, Zoobs! Ivan will call you old, too!
That pot already called that kettle black.