The hottest woman of all time?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the MensHealth.com poll named Jennifer Aniston the hottest woman of all time. While many other women have more beauty and appeal, Jennifer Aniston's star charisma won her the title. Angelina Jolie and Miranda Kerr are also popular choices among the male population.
vela said:
Because hotness isn't the only thing that matters. There are all sorts of factors that go into why one finds a woman attractive, and how hot she is is only one of them.

No argument there. But kindness, a good sense of humor, good character, creativity and just being good company make for a great friend without the "hotness factor".

On the other hand, hot with not much else? No way.

Physics news on Phys.org
I tell you what I considered hot. When I started dating my wife and saw her bedroom for the first time, I saw a giant, green M&M on her dresser. That was good enough for me!

I had only one "steady date" in HS. She was a runner-up in the Miss Maine competition during her senior year, while I was in college. When I left her, I knew for sure that it was best for me, and at least freed her up to pursue another victim.

turbo said:
I had only one "steady date" in HS. She was a runner-up in the Miss Maine competition during her senior year, while I was in college. When I left her, I knew for sure that it was best for me, and at least freed her up to pursue another victim.

I came very close to marrying the WRONG girl. Luckily her true colors started showing a few months before the wedding.

So I what did I do? I ran off and joined the Mormons! :rofl: I guess I figured that would do it, and it did! And I still thank God for sending me the Mormons. :biggrin: The timing was impeccable. I was just starting to realize what I was getting into... In no time at all I was playing the field again and I don't think the almost Mrs ever knew what hit her.

Last edited:
I actually changed majors because of what I saw as a serious problem with the people in the one I started with and i was terrified I might end up marrying one of them. HORRORS.

Ivan Seeking said:
I came very close to marrying the WRONG girl. Luckily her true colors started showing a few months before the wedding.

So I what did I do? I ran off and joined the Mormons! :rofl: I guess I figured that would do it, and it did!
I didn't have to do that! Still, I wasn't smart enough to pursue my Chem lab-partner. She was paired up with a friend of mine and I didn't want to break them up.

When we "co-starred" as leads in our senior play, our stage directions were to "embrace" at the end of the play. I didn't just embrace her, but grabbed her in a lip-lock (not a very common thing in the '60's in school plays!) and she didn't break that embrace or stop kissing me until the curtain came down. The audience roared in approval (though there were some prissy old ladies that disapproved, as I found out later.) Then I saw the folly of my ways. Strike while the iron is hot.

None of the older guys, grandparents, etc, voiced any disapproval at all! They were uniformly "You go!" and similar sentiments.

turbo said:
I didn't have to do that!

It is only obvious now. I was looking for a way out but hadn't been able to admit it to myself.

One more siginificant contribution to my life by the Mormons: I was less than fifteen hours from signing the final papers and joining the Navy's nuclear officer program. Someone who had been in that program came over and spent all night talking me out of it. I know now that neither Michelle or the Navy was good for me, so it all worked out. And it wasn't long before I ditched the Mormons.

turbo said:
She is pretty, but lots of "pretty" doesn't get much below skin-deep and it is transitory. Raquel is still beautiful and charming (and pretty darned intelligent) at an age at which models are unemployable.

Beautiful, charming, and intelligent is a recipe for disaster...couple that with "pretty" and you may as well stay inside for the rest of your life:tongue2: or hire a really good body guard...or several for that matter.

HeLiXe said:
Beautiful, charming, and intelligent is a recipe for disaster...couple that with "pretty" and you may as well stay inside for the rest of your life:tongue2: or hire a really good body guard...or several for that matter.
Raquel would need a rolling charge-account at "spatula city" just to scrape off the hangers-on. Smart, sexy, and charming... quite the package!

If you wana be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
From my personal point of view
Get an ugly woman to marry you

ugly woman turns pretty, never realizes it
pretty woman turns ugly, always thinks she's pretty

turbo said:
Raquel would need a rolling charge-account at "spatula city" just to scrape off the hangers-on.
:rofl:

And where was Milla on this list? Her LeeLoo character was hot, hot, hot! (to steal a line from Ruby Rod!)

turbo said:
And where was Milla on this list? Her LeeLoo character was hot, hot, hot! (to steal a line from Ruby Rod!)

haha, my favorite as well

i just found out a B-rated 'Princess of Mars' staring Traci Lords was released in 2009 direct-to-DVD, a precursor to next year's 'John Carter' , LMAO.

I would be negligent if I didn't mention that, in addition to having a big, green, M&M, on her dresser, Tsu was also super-hot in a bikini!

If you want to talk about hot, as opposed to beautiful, I think Cathy Griffin qualifies. She's a good-looking woman, but she's totally hot!

Last edited:
It's so comforting to know that so many people find their SO/spouse the absolute hottest person they know as well as being the most fun and interesting. It should be like that for everyone. But then no one would be interested in going to heaven cause they would already be there.