What Makes the Tiki Bar the Favorite Lounge for Members?

• Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary: Ummm, I love chicken enchiladas. When do you think it'll be ready? :tongue2:About an hour, come on over. Bring drinks. :tongue2:The Entertainment has a pretty good rack.Welcome to one of the favorite PF lounges--the Tiki Bar (moved from Philosophy to the new location in General Discussion). At the Tiki Bar members can enjoy exotic drinks and great entertainment. The Tiki Bar also offers fine dining or simply relax on the veranda and enjoy the view. Of course the favorite activity of all at the Tiki Bar is the comment box. We like to hear what members are thinking, so
Moonbear said:
Who left this lumpy old rug in here? *Stomps on rug to flatten it* Hmm...that didn't work. Well, maybe we should just move this heavy sofa on top of it to see if that will flatten it down a bit, or at least keep anyone from tripping over the rug.

Oh, dear. Arildno? You OK, honey?

Geez, Moonbear. Did you have to flatten the ONLY guy on the forum who can braid our HAIR?? :grumpy:

Arildno? Sweetie? Answer me.

Physics news on Phys.org
Tsu said:
Relax! I don't bite, either! Get yer buns out from under that rug and get started on my hair. If you're going to hang with the Sisters of PF, you'd better practice up on your braiding techniques. One of my guy friends was a TERRIFIC braider. Poor thing had a real identity problem growing up in a house full of women, tho. He could never figure out if they wanted him to streak their hair or work on their car! :rofl: :rofl:

Im good at splicing and boot lacing cables does that count.

Is SHE still around, Tsu? I hurt..

wolram said:
Im good at splicing and boot lacing cables does that count.
I'd much rather be at home with wolram showing me how to lace cables together.

Moonbear said:
Hey, that's not nice, stereotyping the gay guy and just assuming he'd be the best hairdresser of the bunch! :uhh: :biggrin: I want a straight guy to play with my hair. :approve:

Alright, now. Lookit here. I said GUY friend. He wasn't gay. He just grew up in a house full of women and knew how to do hair. :grumpy: He's now a psychiatrist who knows how to braid his wife's hair!

And Arildno popped in and crashed our braiding party, so I naturally assumed that he, too, knew how to braid hair. Geez.

Now you've gone and injured and run off Arildno and he's all pissed off thinking WE think he's a hairdresser. ARILDNO! Get back here! Unless you really DON'T know how to braid our hair - then I guess it's SAYONARA, BABY! :rofl: :rofl: (After all... this IS a hair braiding party...)

Everyone - RELAX! Have another Irish Coffee or something.

arildno said:
You b*tch!
I wasn't finished with my Irish Coffee, and now, besides hurting all over, I'm covered in cream, coffee, whisky and *cough* a lot of dust from that stupid old rug.

Limps out of this horrid place as fast as he can..
:redface: You really shouldn't do silly things like hiding under rugs! Look at all that dust all over you! *starts brushing dust off arildno* Ooh, is that a silk shirt? *start rubbing shirt* (I like petting silk. Wolram, do you have a silk shirt too? Oh, my! Wolram wears silk boxers! :blushing: )

Come sit over here and have more Irish coffee. We'll keep Tsu on her leash so she doesn't bite. :devil:

arildno said:
Is SHE still around, Tsu? I hurt..

No. I ran her little a$$ off for a bit. Awww. Where do you hurt, sweetie? Sit down and have another coffee. Want an aspirin?

I don't know much about braiding..

Moonbear said:
:redface: You really shouldn't do silly things like hiding under rugs! Look at all that dust all over you! *starts brushing dust off arildno* Ooh, is that a silk shirt? *start rubbing shirt* (I like petting silk. Wolram, do you have a silk shirt too? Oh, my! Wolram wears silk boxers! :blushing: )

Come sit over here and have more Irish coffee. We'll keep Tsu on her leash so she doesn't bite. :devil:

Pfft. Leash my a$$... And how did you go from petting Arildno's shirt to petting wolram's boxers? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Oh, my! Wolram wears silk boxers! :blushing: )
GRUNT! SLAVER! The silky feel of a man's..(gee! I was rendered speechless at Moonbear's lugubriosity here!)
Ah, well. GRUNT.

Last edited:
I am willing to learn hair braiding, as long as you ladies keep that wicked smelling
hair spray away.

wolram said:
I am willing to learn hair braiding, as long as you ladies keep that wicked smelling
hair spray away.
I'm not a hair spray, nor do I SMELL wicked.. :grumpy:

arildno said:
I don't know much about braiding..

Oh, that's OK. I don't either. It's a good thing their braids are on the back of their heads so they can't see how lousy a job I DO. :rofl:

Besides, we have to atone for the beating that Moonbear gave you while you were hiding under the rug. But - just a warning- don't do anything like that around Moonbear again. She's the Sisterhood's 'Bull in the China Shop'. Evo is our 'Human Crash Test Dummy'. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wolram said:
hair spray away.

ABSOLUTELY! No hair spray allowed. In fact - no 'products' at ALL! I hate those things. They make your hair feel like CRAP! :grumpy: :grumpy:

arildno said:
I'm not a hair spray, nor do I SMELL wicked.. :grumpy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have had a great idea, i have some wire terminal crimpers, i bet they work good on hair, it will take a long time, but the result should be cushty.

Tsu said:
ABSOLUTELY! No hair spray allowed. In fact - no 'products' at ALL! I hate those things. They make your hair feel like CRAP! :grumpy: :grumpy:
Agreed! Save the GOOP for the auto shop, nothing but naturally silky locks around here. :approve:

What's going on?

Why is Arildno all dusty and bruised and covered with <sniff> irsh coffee?

Hey, what is Moonbear doing with her hand on Wolram's boxer shorts? Wait...are those silk? Ooooh... :blushing:

I'm ready to get my back hair braided. Can I also get those little bows in my toe hair?

Evo said:
Hey, what is Moonbear doing with her hand ON Wolram's boxer shorts?
Typical girlish modesty..

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Agreed! Save the GOOP for the auto shop, nothing but naturally silky locks around here. :approve:
AbsoLUTEly!11 :approve:

Evo said:
Can I also get those little bows in my toe hair?
Absolutely!11 :approve:

*looks at Evo's toes* GAD, sis! Them'r gettin' LONG! :eek: Yer freakin' me out! Yer startin' to look like ZOOBY! :yuck: Maybe we'd better trim 'em. Or I'll get you some big toe rings... 'course they may not stay on with all THAT hair... :rofl: :rofl:

Evo said:
What's going on? Hey, what is Moonbear doing with her hand on Wolram's boxer shorts?

Well, you know Moonbear and her thing for guys shorts... :rolleyes: :wink: She's probably checking for 'fit' for her electroejaculator. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Evo said:
What's going on?

Why is Arildno all dusty and bruised and covered with <sniff> irsh coffee?

Hey, what is Moonbear doing with her hand on Wolram's boxer shorts? Wait...are those silk? Ooooh... :blushing:

I'm ready to get my back hair braided. Can I also get those little bows in my toe hair?

I have come over all confused, who is the hairy one :confused: and i do not
wear shorts, so who is that impersonator :confused: Evo can i crimp your hair?

wolram said:
and i do not
wear shorts,
HOORAY, DIRECT ACCESS!

Can I have a cocktail, please?

Last edited:
Tsu said:
*looks at Evo's toes* GAD, sis! Them'r gettin' LONG! :eek: Yer freakin' me out! Yer startin' to look like ZOOBY! :yuck: Maybe we'd better trim 'em. Or I'll get you some big toe rings... 'course they may not stay on with all THAT hair... :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I've started to trip over them. Maybe I should just get a toe wax and then wear rings?

wolram said:
and i do not wear shorts
:blushing: Oh my! Just what have I been stroking that's silky smooth then?! :bugeye:

Moonbear said:
:blushing: Oh my! Just what have I been stroking that's silky smooth then?! :bugeye:
Away, you hussy!
It's mine, all mine!

Evo said:
Yeah, I've started to trip over them. Maybe I should just get a toe wax and then wear rings?

Well, with all THAT hair it's probably going to hurt a LOT :eek: - but, OK!11 I'll go heat up the wax. :devil: *geez I'm probably going to need a full BRICK of it!11*

wolram said:
I have come over all confused, who is the hairy one :confused:
Oh, you don't know about my long, luxurious back hair? I usually keep it braided. Is that a problem? :shy:

and i do not wear shorts, so who is that impersonator :confused:
It wasn't you?? Who was that masked man?

Evo can i crimp your hair?
Will you make tea and cucumber sandwiches? :smile:

arildno said:
Away, you hussy!
It's mine, all mine!
Hey, you've got your own, stroke that one! :devil:

Moonbear said:
Hey, you've got your own, stroke that one! :devil:
Psst, Moonbear!
Go order a peach&banana cocktail, you'll love it!

arildno said:
Psst, Moonbear!
Go order a peach&banana cocktail, you'll love it!

Hmm...I wonder what sort of garnish that comes with? Okay, bartender, I'll have one of those. :approve:

Is there a nice kind lady around here who will protect a shy wollie ram?

wolram said:
Is there a nice kind lady around here who will protect a shy wollie ram?
I'll protect you Wolram, ooops, watch out, Tsu's got a bucket of hot wax, you don't want a lap full of that.

BY Evo Will you make tea and cucumber sandwiches
Yes any thing, any thing you want, if you will protect me.

wolram said:
Yes any thing, any thing you want, if you will protect me.
Don't you like peach&banana cocktails?
I had one specially ordered for you.. :frown:

Back