Can Time Travel Solve Paradoxes and Alter Personal Histories?

• Thread starter Blair
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary: I don't think it would be a problem if you were stuck in a time "circle", because then you would be able to see how everything unfolded and you would be able to learn from your mistakes. You could even use this knowledge to fix your mistakes in the future.
what does that mean? "finish up in the past"

doesn't sound like you're a native english speaker and i don't want to make any assumptions as to what you truly mean by that (and thus insult your intellegence)

usually theories are more than just a sentence, by the way... :D

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello JoeWade

My meaning to finish up in the past.
Past in the tense of past, present and future.

My intelligence is limited to what i have been able to come up with so far with what has been placed into my brain.

My intelligence is only as good as the past of this world.

The rest i have made up based on that.

My spelling can be real bad as well as my grammar at time i guess all i am doing here is throwing out some suggestion if they help someone come up with something that changes the world then I'm happy to place them here for free use.

If my ideas and theory's make people laugh then that's good as well.
I just hope one day time travel is real and my real passion comes true.
" The Ethics of time travel" i have been working on for 7 years works when and if time travel ever happens.

well if you truly mean to travel forward until you somehow magically appear "in the past" you can forget that thought.

time is linear ratcheting forwards. there is no means by which one can "undo" events that have already taken place. By Cryogenics or Superluminal travel you could come to stasis while the universe experiences time without you, but in such a state you cannot take part in what is happening around you.

the ethics of time travel sounds like a good fiction work, I'm sure people will enjoy it

good luck to you

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the madness. Theory development is a test of ideas. Try to argue politely. Not that you haven't. Just be patient. Is easy to get impatient here.

JoeWade I'm glad you question what i say.

Do you need proof and if you had the proof who would believe you?

I do not have proof that time travel into the past is possible but I'm working on it.

I'm here to talk with people who have the same interest as me because i cannot talk to people i work with they would think I'm off the rails like you think i am by thinking time travel may or may not happen.

Thanks for reading what i have to say i hope its not to radical for you.

I'm not trying to change the past or future only an application for time travel if it ever happens.

I time travel on a daily basis. Just ask me tomorrow what I did today.

Chronos tag your it catch me if you can you win.

11:11 Thw Two Suns.

Here we go.

Best Regards
Dj Blair Styles
11:11

Is there a relationship between time travel and 11:11?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only true time is NOW. As we consider the past, it remains as such... only a consideration. The past is static. The future, not yet realized, is unknown. Most importantly, the NOW is dynamic.

I think everything happens all at the same time.

Past present and future.

11:11