Topless Woman Lured Perverts in Police Sting

• Thread starter jostpuur
  • Start date
In summary, it is not advisable to pick up somebody's wallet that you see lying around, even if the wallet seems to be abandoned. It could be a big mistake! Just leave it there, and walk away!
Physics news on Phys.org
animalcroc said:
fine, i'll say "relatively conservative".

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=206011&page=2

What from that makes you think I'm conservative? I'm fairly certain that nowhere in there did I express any of my own personal preferences, my intent was simply to describe the world as I think TV show producers see it. That has (or at least should have) nothing to do with how I see the world.

(Do I interpolate then that you have been thinking my personal preference is against interracial relationships on TV shows? That that would be a complete misunderstanding of the whole conversation.)

Last edited:
animalcroc said:
In the link you refer to yourself and the viewing audience as relatively conservative

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=206011&page=2

No, I explicitly state a difference between myself and the viewing audience. Read it again, carefully:

("Heck, a heterogeneous relationship is a distraction to you?")

"Not to me, to the viewing audience, which is considered as relatively conservative by show writers."

DaveC426913 said:
No, I explicitly state a difference between myself and the viewing audience. Read it again, carefully:

("Heck, a heterogeneous relationship is a distraction to you?")

"Not to me, to the viewing audience, which is considered as relatively conservative by show writers."

I see what you're saying. The sentence looks (until clarification) like you meant it the other way.

animalcroc said:
I see what you're saying. The sentence looks (until clarification) like you meant it the other way.

The real point though, is that my personal opinions are irrelevant as it is an academic discussion. I might be anywhere on the bell curve, but it doesn't make hoot of difference, since what we were talking about was - not what you or I believe should be the case - but those who write the shows actually do. I only stated my personal viewpoint because you were asking the question as if is was personal, not academic.

Last edited:
Gokul43201 said:
They don't! In Columbus, toplessness in public is legal!

Incidentally, CPD is claiming that this was not a sting operation, and the topless woman was not working for them.

If the woman wasn't working for them, why were the undercover cops there, why would the woman ask such an upfront question, and why were the cops able to hear the conversation and have a video of it?