Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Tree-level unitarity constraints in Two-Higgs Doublet Model

1. Oct 27, 2016 #1
    Hi, I'm looking at the unitarity constraints for the Two-Higgs Doublet Model and I'm trying to follow what they do in the attached article, which can also be found here: https://arxiv.org/pdf/hep-ph/0312374v1.pdf.

However I do not know how to get the scattering matrices in eq. (7). They say that it is an easy calculation that can be done for each set of states given in eq. (4) and (5) using the potential given in eq. (1) and using the relations given in eq. (3) and (6).

I do not know how I should use eq. (3) and (6). It would be very nice if someone could give me hints for how to do this.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 1, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted