Tales of Trees & Flowers - Help San Pedro

• Thread starter Vance
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Trees
In summary, the conversation discusses philosophical stories about trees and flowers and the possibility of plants feeling pain. Some suggestions for stories are the Garden of Eden, trees in Norse mythology, and the Lord of the Rings. The origin of trees and flowers on Earth is also briefly mentioned, with the idea that they may have evolved from algae or plankton.
Vance
Do you know of any (philosophical) stories about trees and flowers ?
Actually, anyone is fine... It is not really necessary to be a philosophical one but can be of any types from fictions to non-fictions, anything interesting is all within my main interest...

Thanks so very much for your help..

San Pedro
:cool: cool NOT kewl ---sal---

Physics news on Phys.org
Vance said:
Do you know of any (philosophical) stories about trees and flowers ?
Actually, anyone is fine... It is not really necessary to be a philosophical one but can be of any types from fictions to non-fictions, anything interesting is all within my main interest...

Thanks so very much for your help..

San Pedro
:cool: cool NOT kewl ---sal---

There is the garden of eden, & the various special trees and flowers in the Lord of the rings and silmarillion. There is two. I guess the world ash tree in Norse mythology might count.

Thank you, but I am really serious, no joke at all!
I don't understand your 3 short sentenced poem either!

Note: hmm, i guess i would say something i used to say so that things would be clearer. ok, listen, Isn't "Need" a critical term to you hmm ? :tongue2:

:cool: Sunny Spain.

I have heard of plants subjected to having parts cut or harmed in some way secreting some chemicals similar to those produced in the human body when in pain. But I have no idea how true this is. But if it is true, it might lead to the argument that plants also feel pain, just like animals! :uhh:

Crumbles said:
I have heard of plants subjected to having parts cut or harmed in some way secreting some chemicals similar to those produced in the human body when in pain. But I have no idea how true this is. But if it is true, it might lead to the argument that plants also feel pain, just like animals! :uhh:
Hmm, that's a good analogy.
But do you have any stories about the origins of trees and flowers on Earth ?

I am not sure about this, maybe the people into Biology might know better. But I reckon plants must have evolved from algae or planktons or something similar. And flowers are part of the way some plants evolved (as a means to reproduce)

1. What is "Tales of Trees & Flowers - Help San Pedro"?

"Tales of Trees & Flowers - Help San Pedro" is a mobile game that combines elements of storytelling, puzzle-solving, and resource management. It follows the journey of San Pedro, a young botanist, as he sets out to save his village from a mysterious blight that is killing their crops.

2. How do I play the game?

To play "Tales of Trees & Flowers - Help San Pedro", you must help San Pedro collect resources, solve puzzles, and make choices that will affect the outcome of the story. You can do this by tapping and swiping on your device's screen.

3. Is there a goal or objective in the game?

Yes, the goal of "Tales of Trees & Flowers - Help San Pedro" is to help San Pedro find a cure for the blight and save his village. Along the way, you will also uncover secrets about the village's past and the true nature of the blight.

4. Are there any in-app purchases?

No, "Tales of Trees & Flowers - Help San Pedro" is completely free to play. There are no in-app purchases required to progress through the game.

5. Is there a time limit to complete the game?

No, there is no time limit to complete the game. You can take your time to explore the world, solve puzzles, and make choices at your own pace.