Trouble Posting to Calc and Beyond? Here's How to Fix It | Physics Forums

• Thread starter interested_learner
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses an issue with posting to the "Calc and beyond" section of the Physics Forums homework section. The user received a message saying the page cannot be found and is seeking advice on how to resolve the issue. Suggestions are made to check the "Remember Me" box when signing in to avoid automatic sign out, but the issue persists. The user is able to post replies but not start a new thread.
interested_learner
I received the following message when trying to post to Calc and beyond in the homework section:

The page your looking for can't be found.
Please go back to the homepage: https://www.physicsforums.com/
Physics Forums

Other people seem to be posting. Am I doing something wrong

Physics news on Phys.org
You seemed to have been automatically signed out. This happens if you take a long time for posting. So to avoid this, simply check the Remember Me checkbox, when you sign in. And hopefully, the message won't appear again. :)

Still not working

I checked the remember me box and it is still not working. I also was real quick to post. Any other suggestions? I can post replies ok, I just can't seem to start a new thread and I have a question that I would very much like to post.

1. Why am I having trouble posting on the website?

There could be multiple reasons for trouble posting on a website. Some common reasons include technical issues with the website, internet connectivity problems, or incorrect login credentials. It is recommended to check your internet connection and try again, or contact the website's technical support team for further assistance.

2. I keep getting an error message when I try to post, what does it mean?

Error messages while trying to post can indicate various issues such as server errors, invalid input, or exceeding character limits. It is important to read the error message carefully and follow any instructions provided. If the issue persists, contacting the website's technical support team can help resolve the problem.

3. Can I post images or videos on the website?

Most websites allow users to post images and videos, but some may have restrictions or specific guidelines for media content. It is recommended to check the website's terms of use or community guidelines before posting any media content to avoid any potential issues.

4. How can I edit or delete a post that I have already made?

The process for editing or deleting a post will vary depending on the website. Most websites have an option to edit or delete your own posts, which can usually be found by clicking on the post or accessing your account settings. If you are unable to find this option, contacting the website's technical support team can help you with the process.

5. Why is my post not showing up on the website?

If your post is not showing up on the website, it could be due to various reasons such as technical issues, moderation, or violating the website's terms of use. It is recommended to check the website's guidelines and make sure your post follows them. If the issue persists, contacting the website's technical support team can help resolve the problem.