1. Nielson families.
Certain families are chosen by demographic and given a device that tracks their viewing habits (In the old days they had to keep a viewing journal. ) Each family respresents a certain percentage of the viewing public.
2. Telephone polling.
They call a statistically significant number of people and ask them about their veiwing habits.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving