Unbearable Pain

• Thread starter heman
  • Start date
gurkhawarhorse said:
what happened to heman happens to me nearly every week i am used to it though.).

I think the intensity with which it hapened to me is tremendous.
I would like to know what is yours situation,and feelings and how do you control yourself during that kind of pain.

gurkhawarhorse said:
i have tried everything. it is in hindu ayurveda specially nepalese ayurveda to run water from one nostril to next ; even rubberpipes(never tried it but my mother does that) and others.{ u can see in my country people doing that with vety small snakes trained at home}.belive me. it heps a lot. don't try it at home. it takes at least a month to learn it. u can get water in your lungs!
i have seen doctors but am too young for such surgery(15).

What can be the possible logic that such weird ways help soothen the pain in the head!

heman said:
What can be the possible logic that such weird ways help soothen the pain in the head!
the logic is that the cinus problem can be reduced by decreasing the amount of mucus in the nasal cavity and other 4 areas nearby. we put things more than water like paste of herbs and that makes the mucus non-sticky and flushes it. u will get disgusted by the amount of mucus i take out daily by that :yuck: and it is generally smeared with blood. :frown:
gurkha-war-horse

Last edited: