1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Undergrad EE -advised needed!

1. Jun 22, 2009 #1
    Ok I have been accepted by university of michigan (ann arbor) as well as george tech(atlanta)
    for EE. Any advise to choose one from the other is welcome. Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2009 #2
    Both are reputable institutions... so what do their financial aid packages look like? Do you qualify for residency in either state?

I personally think the weather is crappy at both places, though for different reasons (GT is too darn hot but U of M is clouded over for months in the winter). Atlanta is a bigger city, GT is in the middle of it all (I worked there during the summer of the olympics... so it was lots of fun!), but Ann Arbor is fairly nice too -- a bit smaller and therefore feeling more small townish... though certainly not without things to do.

4. Jun 22, 2009 #3
    I am concerned out of state for both.

5. Jun 22, 2009 #4
    id go to GT.

Top 5 Engineering school i think

6. Jun 23, 2009 #5
    I heard that at GT, EE is the hardest thing that you can do. In fact, it was a post in pf. So you might wanna choose GT.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook