1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Unsure of what to do (undergrad related)

1. Dec 5, 2011 #1
    im a first year student at university thats studying biochemistry but i have been contemplating since the start of school about whether i should switch into physics as an undergrad option or not.

I chose biochem because from what i've heard (and seen from the number of people that graduate with a physics degree), its much easier to get a higher GPA in, and thats crucial for medical school (for a numerous amount of reasons i want to become a medical doctor).

thing is that the more and more i look into physics, the more and more i become interested in it I did well in high school and im also taking 2 physics courses now (granted they are only intro courses). Also, the school i attend is known for its Math/Physics/Engineering & CS so if i did choose to do physics, this would be the best school to do it at.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted