Was There Another Dimension Shaping Time Before Our Known Dimension?

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of time as a dimension and whether there could be another dimension of time. The original poster asks if there is a second dimension of time and the response is that there is no evidence to suggest this. The conversation ends with the suggestion to ask a specific question rather than making a personal theory.
Fais
the moment there was matter there was time and thus even as time was shaping up to be the dimension we now know there must have been another dimension let's call it :"time2" in which our time was forming، can you say that? This is because time is matter as it forms the fabric of space and time.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Are you sure about that?

Absolutely not ... I'm just trying to get an answer/correction to what I'm saying.

If you have a question, ask a question. Please don't post a personal theory and say "prove it wrong!". It's against the PF Rules, it's an ineffective way to learn, and it puts the burden of work on the people who are trying to help, and not on the person who should learn.

Likes anorlunda
Vanadium 50 said:
If you have a question, ask a question. Please don't post a personal theory and say "prove it wrong!". It's against the PF Rules, it's an ineffective way to learn, and it puts the burden of work on the people who are trying to help, and not on the person who should learn.
It's just that I'm not sure what question to ask

I'll see if I can suggest something.
Your original post implies more than one dimension of time.
So your question could be 'Is there more than one dimension of time?'
My answer to that would be ...
There is no reason to believe that there is more than one dimension of time, nothing has been observed which suggests this.

I believe rootone's post sums up science's answer pretty well.

Thread locked.

1. What is the relationship between time, space, and matter?

Time, space, and matter are all interconnected and cannot exist without each other. Time is the measure of change in space, and matter is what occupies space. The concept of space-time, which was introduced by Einstein's theory of relativity, suggests that time and space are not separate entities, but rather a unified continuum.

2. Can time be manipulated or controlled?

While we can measure and track time, we do not have the ability to control or manipulate it. Time is a fundamental aspect of the universe and is always moving forward at a constant rate. However, some theories suggest that time may be affected by gravity or the speed at which an object is moving.

3. How does matter affect the fabric of space-time?

Matter has mass, and mass causes space-time to curve. This means that objects with more mass, such as planets and stars, have a stronger gravitational pull and can bend the fabric of space-time. This is what causes objects to orbit around each other and creates the force of gravity.

4. Is space infinite?

The exact nature of the universe is still a mystery, but current scientific evidence suggests that space is infinite. This means that it has no boundaries or edges and extends forever. However, the observable universe is limited by the distance that light has traveled since the beginning of the universe, which is estimated to be about 93 billion light-years in diameter.

5. What is the relationship between matter and energy?

According to Einstein's famous equation, E=mc^2, matter and energy are interchangeable and can be converted into each other. Matter is made up of tiny particles called atoms, which contain energy. When matter is destroyed, the energy is released, and vice versa. This relationship is crucial in understanding the behavior of the universe and is the basis of nuclear reactions and nuclear energy.