Incredible Video Shows Nature's Beauty

In summary, the speaker watched a video and was moved to tears as it reminded them of a harness device they saw at an Abilities Expo. The device allows parents to help their disabled children "walk" with them. The speaker was particularly touched by seeing parents and children using the device at the expo. They also mention other positive aspects of the expo, such as a designated area for service dogs and a temporary family bathroom for attendees with opposite-sex helpers.
dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I just watched this video. How amazing is this:

Likes Fervent Freyja, Astronuc, Klystron and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:

Thanks for this. I actually cried, as this was my dad's favorite songs.

Likes Astronuc and fresh_42
This reminds me of a nice harness device that I saw for the first time at an "Abilities Expo" when I was working a medical standby shift at the San Jose Convention Center a few years ago. I saw a demo of a harness similar to the one below that let parents help their disabled kids to "walk" with them. Seeing the parents at the expo try it out with their kids was truly amazing, and really choked me up.

1628090669116.jpeg

https://www.fireflyfriends.com/us/our-products/upsee

There were other very nice things at the show, including some nice touches by the Convention Center staff. The pictures of mine below show a nice artificial grass area set up in a corner of the hall for all of the service dogs who were in attendance, as well as a bathroom that had been temporarily converted into a "Family Bathroom" since some of the folks were there with helpers of the opposite sex.

1628090870506.jpeg

1628090889110.jpeg

• Love
Likes dlgoff, Wrichik Basu, Fervent Freyja and 1 other person

What is the meaning of "Incredible Video Shows Nature's Beauty"?

"Incredible Video Shows Nature's Beauty" is a phrase that is often used to describe a video that captures the stunning and awe-inspiring aspects of the natural world.

What makes a video "incredible" when it comes to showcasing nature's beauty?

A video can be considered "incredible" in its depiction of nature's beauty if it captures unique and rarely seen footage, portrays the beauty of a specific location or species in a new and engaging way, or evokes a strong emotional response in the viewer.

Why is it important to showcase nature's beauty through video?

Videos that showcase nature's beauty can help to raise awareness about the importance of preserving our natural world and the need to protect and conserve our planet's diverse ecosystems and species. They can also inspire a sense of wonder and appreciation for the beauty and complexity of nature.

How are these videos created and filmed?

These videos are often created and filmed by professional nature videographers who use specialized equipment and techniques to capture high-quality footage of natural landscapes, wildlife, and other natural phenomena. They may also use drones, time-lapse photography, and other advanced filming techniques to capture unique perspectives and angles.

Where can I find "Incredible Video Shows Nature's Beauty" to watch?

These types of videos can be found on various platforms, such as YouTube, National Geographic, BBC Earth, and other nature and wildlife documentary channels. They may also be featured in film festivals or on television channels that focus on nature and conservation.