Websites on Nuclei/particle/atomic reactions

In summary, the website "particleadventure.org" does not have what you are looking for. You should try checking out the "elementary particles" thread on this website to find more information.
neurocomp2003
anyone know of any good forums that list Nuclei/particle/atomic reactions in a table. Sort of liket he list you can find in stellar burning(Caroll & Ostlie)
but a list of everything(or a lot of reactions)?

Physics news on Phys.org
ah yes the particle adventure website. But they don't really have what I'm looking for(at least i remember it that way). Not just looking how to balance the equations by e- or c charges and cons of p&E. But actual equations that have been observed, unless your referring to the lepton decay they have there.

in Carroll,Ostliee they have an entire list of reactions like
H+H=>H2+?
H+H2=>He3+?
He3+He3=>He4+?

etc.

if it still on the particle adventure website, perhaps you can point me ot the correct sublink(category->page).

Oh and maybe you would know of a reference to a table comprising
all the particles in a table arrrangement by mass/no mass, e&c charges, approx R. etc.

neurocomp2003 said:
ah yes the particle adventure website. But they don't really have what I'm looking for(at least i remember it that way). Not just looking how to balance the equations by e- or c charges and cons of p&E. But actual equations that have been observed, unless your referring to the lepton decay they have there.

in Carroll,Ostliee they have an entire list of reactions like
H+H=>H2+?
H+H2=>He3+?
He3+He3=>He4+?

etc.

if it still on the particle adventure website, perhaps you can point me ot the correct sublink(category->page).

Oh and maybe you would know of a reference to a table comprising
all the particles in a table arrrangement by mass/no mass, e&c charges, approx R. etc.
Does http://particleadventure.org/particleadventure/frameless/chart_frame.html site help?

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
sort of thx

The given site was also in the elementary particles thread. Neurocomp, i suggest you start by checking out every post in that thread since it was written by several members to solve these kinds of questions.

Hope it helps

regards
marlon

oh sorry, i thought you said to just look at the first post, first link

neurocomp2003 said:
oh sorry, i thought you said to just look at the first post, first link

Yes i did. But based upon the content of your questions, i just wanted to let you know there is a lot more in this entire thread that you might find very interesting.

regards
marlon

k thanks marlon

1. What are nuclei, particles, and atomic reactions?

Nuclei are the central part of atoms that contain protons and neutrons. Particles refer to subatomic particles such as electrons, protons, and neutrons. Atomic reactions involve the interactions between these particles, typically resulting in the transformation of one element into another.

2. How are websites on nuclei/particle/atomic reactions useful?

Websites on nuclei, particles, and atomic reactions provide valuable information and resources for scientists and students studying these topics. They may include articles, research papers, data, simulations, and other educational materials.

3. Can I find information on specific elements or reactions on these websites?

Yes, many websites on nuclei, particles, and atomic reactions allow you to search for information on specific elements or reactions. They may also have databases or tables with comprehensive data on various elements and their properties.

4. Are these websites reliable sources of information?

As with any information found on the internet, it is important to evaluate the credibility of the source. However, many websites on nuclei, particles, and atomic reactions are created and maintained by reputable scientific organizations and institutions, making them reliable sources of information.

5. Are there any interactive features on these websites?

Some websites on nuclei, particles, and atomic reactions may have interactive features such as simulations or educational games to help users better understand these complex topics. These features can be useful for students and researchers alike.