Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed :)

• Thread starter mcknia07
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, the conversation is about a person returning after a long absence and being welcomed back by others. They mention catching up and changes to the platform, and the person plans to join the chat on Sunday.
mcknia07
Well, it's been a while and yes I've missed everyone! Got super busy with life and finally able to slow down a little and try to catch up. What all have I missed... Give me the scoop :cool:

I hope to be able to stay up to date on and keep active on here.

Likes Greg Bernhardt and OmCheeto
Physics news on Phys.org
welcome back :smile:

Likes mcknia07
Hey Mcknia! I've been thinking about you lately! Glad to see you!

Likes mcknia07
mcknia07 said:
What all have I missed... Give me the scoop :cool:
Welcome back, Mck. We've remodeled a bit in case you don't recognize the place.

Likes mcknia07
Things are a little different, but I like the changes. Good job, Greg!

Is there still a chat on Sundays? If so, I plan to be there this Sunday for a bit :)

What is "Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed :)"?

"Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed :)" is a program or event designed to update individuals on any important information or changes that occurred while they were away.

Who is this program or event for?

This program or event is typically for individuals who have been away for a period of time and need to be updated on any important information or changes that occurred while they were gone.

What kind of information or changes will be covered in this program or event?

The information or changes covered in this program or event will vary depending on the specific circumstances, but they could include updates on projects, policies, procedures, events, or any other important news.

What is the purpose of "Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed :)"?

The purpose of "Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed :)" is to ensure that individuals who have been away for a period of time are up-to-date and informed about any important information or changes that occurred while they were gone. This helps to promote a smooth transition back into their role or involvement with the organization.

How often is "Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed :)" offered?

The frequency of this program or event will vary depending on the specific circumstances and needs of the organization. It could be offered weekly, monthly, or on an as-needed basis.