Welcome to PF: A Brief Introduction to the Three Main Sections of the Forum

• Thread starter M. M. Fahad Joy
  • Start date
In summary, Welcome to PF is a forum that is divided into three main sections: Physics, Mathematics, and Engineering. Each section caters to discussions and questions related to the specific topic, allowing members to connect with others who share their interests and expertise. The forum also offers resources such as tutorials, problem-solving strategies, and career advice for those interested in pursuing these fields. With a welcoming and supportive community, PF is a valuable resource for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of physics, mathematics, and engineering.
M. M. Fahad Joy
Hello,
My name is M. M. Fahad Joy. I am new in this forum. I want to share my introduction.
I am fourteen years old. I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I read in class nine in the group of science. The name of my institution is Dhaka Residential Model College. Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Maths are my interests. But I am so much passionate about Physics.
Hope that I will have some good and educative times here. Thank you.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF. I'm from your neighbour, West Bengal. Presuming that you're a Bengali, PF-এ স্বাগত :smile:

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes M. M. Fahad Joy
Wrichik Basu said:
A warm welcome to PF. I'm from your neighbour, West Bengal. Presuming that you're a Bengali, PF-এ স্বাগত :smile:

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.
Thanks for your generosity.

Likes Wrichik Basu