Welcome to the Tiki Bar lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
796 replies · 79K views
arildno said:
Psst, Moonbear!
Go order a peach&banana cocktail, you'll love it!

Hmm...I wonder what sort of garnish that comes with? Okay, bartender, I'll have one of those. :approve:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Is there a nice kind lady around here who will protect a shy wollie ram?
 
wolram said:
Is there a nice kind lady around here who will protect a shy wollie ram?
I'll protect you Wolram, ooops, watch out, Tsu's got a bucket of hot wax, you don't want a lap full of that.
 
BY Evo Will you make tea and cucumber sandwiches
Yes any thing, any thing you want, if you will protect me.
 
wolram said:
Yes any thing, any thing you want, if you will protect me.
Don't you like peach&banana cocktails?
I had one specially ordered for you.. :frown:
 
Evo said:
I'll protect you Wolram, ooops, watch out, Tsu's got a bucket of hot wax, you don't want a lap full of that.

Oh my gosh, i just had me bikini line done :cry:
 
Tsu said:
OK. I'm callin' it.

THREAD DEGENERATION!
Ok, I'm out of here.. :smile:
 
No You're Not!11 Get Back Here!11 I Need Help With This Wax!111

edit: damn. i hate that anti-caps thing...
 
arildno said:
Ok, I'm out of here.. :smile:
Phew! It's about time! It's bad enough having to compete with my sisters for the men's attention around here; I don't need any more competition! :biggrin:
 
Tsu said:
No You're Not!11 Get Back Here!11 I Need Help With This Wax!111

*On his way out, accidentally gets hold of Tsu's bucket of hot wax, but due to lingering pains through all his muscles down his left side stumbles, and splashes the hot wax all over Moonbear*
 
With that electroejaculator of yours, you shouldn't HAVE any competition. :biggrin:

*sees arildno trip* GASP! Oh NO! MOONbear! *oh this should be FUN :biggrin:* Hold still. Don't move. OK girls. Let's start peeling. :devil: :devil: Don't worry MB. Now with your electroejaculator AND completely smooth body you WON'T have any competition. Really! Don't worry! :devil: Yes, we will spare your beautiful HEAD of hair. Yours is the most fun to braid... :wink: :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Phew! It's about time! It's bad enough having to compete with my sisters for the men's attention around here; I don't need any more competition! :biggrin:

I like your braids Moonbear, and i love Evos hairy toes
 
wolram said:
I like your braids Moonbear, and i love Evos hairy toes
My toes are hairer than Evo's!
 
arildno said:
*On his way out, accidentally gets hold of Tsu's bucket of hot wax, but due to lingering pains through all his muscles down his left side stumbles, and splashes the hot wax all over Moonbear*
Just as the hot wax is about to hit Moonbear, the masked man in the silk boxer shorts appears out of nowhere and gets covered in the wax instead.

Who *is* that masked man?
 
Tsu said:
With that electroejaculator of yours, you shouldn't HAVE any competition. :biggrin:
:confused: :biggrin: :confused: :!)
 
Evo said:
Just as the hot wax is about to hit Moonbear, the masked man in the silk boxer shorts appears out of nowhere and gets covered in the wax instead.

Who *is* that masked man?
Oh dear,I seem to be stuck together with him in all this hot wax.
Oh well..
 
wolram said:
Its me with my boxers on my head :smile:
I knew it!
Finally, we're glued together in this wax pool.
GRUNT, SLAVER!
Don't fight it, you can't get out of here..

You think YOU can edit away the truth so easily, wolram? :devil:
 
Arildno!11 Show us your hairy toes! Wanna be an Honorary PF Sister? :smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Tsu said:
Arildno!11 Show us your hairy toes! Wanna be an Honorary PF Sister? :smile: :smile: :smile:
I'm busy right now! GOBBLE!
 
arildno said:
Oh dear,I seem to be stuck together with him in all this hot wax.
Oh well..
Just be careful pulling the wax off the sensitive parts. :bugeye:

I can't look.
 
Evo said:
Just be careful pulling the wax off the sensitive parts. :bugeye:

I can't look.
It's wolram actually, with his boxer on his head.
 
Evo said:
Just be careful pulling the wax off the sensitive parts. :bugeye:

I can't look.
A full body wax...
EEEOOOOWWWWW![/size]
 
Last edited:
arildno said:
It's wolram actually, with his boxer on his head.
WOLRAM! OH NOOOO!
 
Evo said:
Just be careful pulling the wax off the sensitive parts. :bugeye:

I can't look.
I'm keeping them snug and warm out of wax's way..
 
arildno said:
It's wolram actually, with his boxer on his head.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
wolram said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My, my, you just spilled over very quickly, didn't you? :-p

Next one, please!
 
Last edited: