Welcome Cale Micheal Baillie | 12:16 pm (MST) | 6 lbs 13 oz

• Thread starter NeoDevin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary: What a lucky family!Welcome to the world, Cale Micheal!Welcome to the world, Cale Micheal Baillie!Welcome, Cale Micheal Baillie!Welcome, Cale Micheal Baillie!In summary, Cale Micheal Baillie was born at 12:16 pm (MST) today and weighed 6 lbs, 13 ounces. His mom and dad are very happy and congratulated each other. He is the first child for his parents. Devin is excited to teach Cale about gardening and groundskeeping and home-maintenance. He plans to move into a house soon and he will post pictures of Cale and his cat.
NeoDevin
This is just to welcome my son, Cale Micheal Baillie, into the world, he was born at 12:16 pm (MST) today, weighing 6 lbs, 13 ounces. I will post pictures soon.

Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations. =D

Congratulations! Never too soon to sign him up here at PF! :smile:

Congrats! Is he your first?

Welcome to the world Cale Micheal Baillie!

Cool, Neo! Be sure to teach him that gardening and groundskeeping and home-maintenance are FUN! You'll get lots of years of help that way, and with luck, he will realize that these things are fun. I just stacked 1-1/2 cords of firewood today (very carefully, since the stacks are cross-linked and self-supporting with no external support), and I'm sore as hell, but this is the kind of stuff that I've been doing for the past 50+ years. When I was a kid (maybe 12) I asked my neighbor why he split and stacked the firewood he needed to heat his big old family farmhouse and he said that the work kept him young. He was 90 at the time and he lived to within 3 months of 100.

Congrats NeoDevin, and Welcome Cale! :biggrin:

Congrats!

A Hearty Welcome to Cale Micheal!

Best Wishes and Congratulations to the Mom and Dad,

and many Blessings upon your family immediate and extended! :approve:

berkeman said:
Congrats! Is he your first?

Yep, first, probably first of two.

turbo-1 said:
Cool, Neo! Be sure to teach him that gardening and groundskeeping and home-maintenance are FUN! You'll get lots of years of help that way, and with luck, he will realize that these things are fun. I just stacked 1-1/2 cords of firewood today (very carefully, since the stacks are cross-linked and self-supporting with no external support), and I'm sore as hell, but this is the kind of stuff that I've been doing for the past 50+ years. When I was a kid (maybe 12) I asked my neighbor why he split and stacked the firewood he needed to heat his big old family farmhouse and he said that the work kept him young. He was 90 at the time and he lived to within 3 months of 100.

Gardening and groundskeeping will be easier to teach once I move out of this appartment and into a house (hopefully in a year or so). I'm just hoping he doesn't chew up any of my potted plants (I already have a cat to do that).

Evo said:

I'll get right on that after we get him his first computer.

I have a bunch of pictures, but none of them are digital. I'll get the picture cds, and then post a few.

NeoDevin said:
I'm just hoping he doesn't chew up any of my potted plants (I already have a cat to do that).
:smile: Well, if it's cat-proofed, it's probably kid-proofed. Don't worry, you have a little time before he can move under his own steam to start moving plants to higher ground, and then a little more time before he'll figure out how to get up to higher ground on his own. :biggrin:

I presume his mom is doing well?

We'll forgive weird, sleep-deprived, typo-filled because you're typing with one hand posts for a couple months too. :wink:

Thats is really a wonderful and speical gift you have given to the world. Many blessings for a wonderful life for your family!

Congratulations!

Congrats! Yay, babies and pictures of babies! Glee! Woo!

Evo said:

Oh man, the last thing I want to see is you guys sinking so low that your hitting babies with fish!

BTW. Welcome to the newborn!

Cool, another Canadian! Do you know my cousins, the Eta Mesons, in Peterborough?

Congratulations! How does it feel to be a father?

Here's some pictures:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/356/picture001mv1.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4225/picture002im9.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9340/picture005ct0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww... :!):!):!)

Haha, he's so amazing! Good job! :-p (And good luck!)

How adorable! The last one is the cutest...him in his elephant onesie that is SO big on him. :biggrin:

NeoDevin said:
Here's some pictures:
Sweet!

That first one looks like he is having a pleasant dream. :smile:

Wonderful! :approve:

Their so cute and cuddly when they just a few days old...

He looks like a happy camper! Yay, Neo!

Oh what a beautiful child! Thanks for sharing the photos.

FAQ: Welcome Cale Micheal Baillie | 12:16 pm (MST) | 6 lbs 13 oz

1. What is the meaning of "Welcome Cale Micheal Baillie | 12:16 pm (MST) | 6 lbs 13 oz"?

This phrase likely refers to the birth of a baby named Cale Micheal Baillie at 12:16 pm in the Mountain Standard Time zone, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces.

2. Who is Cale Micheal Baillie?

Cale Micheal Baillie is a newborn baby who has just been born at the time and location specified in the phrase.

3. What is the significance of the birth time and weight in the phrase?

The birth time and weight are significant details that are commonly announced to celebrate the arrival of a new baby and to document their birth story.

4. Is Cale Micheal Baillie a boy or a girl?

The phrase does not specify the baby's gender, but it is likely that Cale Micheal Baillie is a boy based on the use of the name "Micheal".

5. Why is the birth weight important to mention?

The birth weight is an important detail to document as it can give an indication of the baby's health and growth, and can also serve as a memorable milestone for the family to look back on in the future.

Back